JULY 2011 Mummies

ChellexxAndxxBella
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:56 pm 
Post subject: JULY 2011 Mummies
Hi ladies, couldnt find a July mummies club yet so thought I could start one and see who joins in Very Happy

I have just done a first response and 2 cheapies and got very faint positives, would be due early July going by lmp dates. Thought it would take forever tbh cannot believe how quickly it has happened this time, hopefully fingers crossed this one works out just like it did with my little girlie last pregnancy.

Anyone else just found out?

Exciting! Very Happy

Chelle Xxx

Last edited by ChellexxAndxxBella on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Tashuur
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi chelle
Jan mummy just passing by being nosy. Congratulations to you hun and I hope you have a h+h 9 months.

How's everything going do far?

Tash x
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Omg, Me too! Due July 6th Smile Smile Smile and newly engaged!xxx

thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
July mummies already!
Congrats & the engagement too u must be just 4 weeks today then how exciting u must be mad woman 3 babies under 3! hehe only joking I'm just jealous lol I'd love more babies hope u have a good pregnancy and to the other July mummies I'm sure there will be a lot more soon!
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hi Natasha
Thank-you Smile i know i'm mad but it's for good reasons and i'm with someone that would walk to the ends of the earth for me, literally!xxx

ChellexxAndxxBella
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Yay more July mummies emerging, not alone anymore!!

Thanks Tashur, not too mucb longer for you now x

OMG Natasha is that you?? Same birth club again!!! How are you doing? All going well?
You've all changed, name, tickers, pic!! Confused me! Congrats on the engagement x

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 am 
Post subject:
congrtas ladies wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months x

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
It is indeed Chelle Very Happy Fresh start so changed quite a bit. Had a hard time but i'm fighting back and am, as of today on much stronger medication and everything is going right. Even got loads of new furniture. Very happy. Btw this isn't Nick's baby. We split and i'm now with somebody that i've known for years. As it happens we've liked each other for years and recently fell for each other. And he's 35 so we didn't want to hang around with having a baby etc. It's all been a bit mad and things have been hard. Had a complete mental breakdown and the psychiatrist found it hard to find the right medication for me but hopefully we've found the right one!! So i guess you could say things have changed a lot lol. Nick still lives here which can be awkward but he's looking for somewhere and me and Stuart are moving in together when i'm ready for him to see the babies properly x x x

Tashuur
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats to you MrsFoster2be - hope the next 9 months are happy and healthy for you.

I know Chelle, feels very sureal at the moment as i had my first measurements of bump today, it was great finding out finally how she's lying and if she's growing as she should be.

i hope plenty more july mummies join you soon. they probs havent even realised their pregnant yet. I was about 6 weeks gone before i found out. got that "hmm wheres my period? ill just wait until the end of the week" thought land im still waiting for it now LOL

x
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 pm 
Post subject: heyy ladies :-)
I shall hopefully too be a july mummy !!! whooop!!
just found out 2day !!! sooo pleased hope we all have a healthy 9 months !! looking forward to making new friends and not be on my own, I was pg with my best friend with my 1st and now I also have tasha !!! im just in total shock 2bh !!! cant wait to see the bumps and scan pics ladies Very Happy
kelly
xxxxx

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
Me either Kel i'm so looking forward to it Smile xxx

ChellexxAndxxBella
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Aww well congrats again Natahsa sounds like everything's going in the right direction.

Kelly, congatratulations, good to see another July mummy! I saw your post re agnus castus, I wouldnt worry too much about it I took it past ovulation with my last baby and she was fine.

Is it sinking in yet? Feels so surreal at this stage doesn't it!

I have a scan early Wednesday morning, not expecting to see much but will be nice to hear the words viable pregnancy at least.

Chelle X

kellymartine
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:26 pm 
Post subject: ..
Hey Chelle Very Happy
I know Im stil in total shock !!!! found out only yesterday ! tested in the wee5/6 times all negative aprt frm 1, so was drinking last week Sad hope I havnt done any damage. How come your having an early scan ahh it will be wonderfull can they see anything that early ?
I know thats another thing that was worrying me with the agnus castus, had a few replies saying the same and that they have gone on to be healthy babies as long as theyve stopped taking it after the bfp, just hope its a healthy 9 months for us all I'm soo bloody excited ladies Very Happy !!!
xxxxxxxxxx

ChellexxAndxxBella
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
I know its so exciting isnt it!! I have scans every few weeks from early days as i'm high risk Ive had 2 mcs (PCOS) and a stillbirth plus pre eclampsia with Bella and her placenta was failing which was why she was a low birth weight so i always get consultant led care which is good as i get extra monitoring and get to see bubs lots on scans Smile

With Bella at this stage all we could see was the sac so you dont get too much at this stage, it was about 7+ weeks with her we saw a heartbeat.

Bet you can't wait for your 12 wk scan, roll on the next couple of months X

kellymartine
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm 
Post subject: .
so sori 2 hear that, hope ths 1 runs smoothly 4 u .. . And us all! Im so excited and bcus its so early dnt want 2 gt my hpes up earli bt i just cnt help it, askd my doc earlia abwt takn th a.g n he just said wel u wil just hav 2c how it goes! Thanks [*CENSORED*]! I shud hav waited til i told ppl espec 12 wks bt cudnt help myself so worried about it all Sad xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 1 of 36

Jump to:  

Community

Popular