too soon??

becky35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 pm 
Post subject: too soon??
hello ladies well just wanting some advice or opinions nice ones please haha!!...well i had my beautiful baby girl ruby on 6th of december 2010 and she is such a good baby so good and having her is making me broody all over again i miss my bump aswell.Smilei am debating when i should have another my oh dosent mind he would prefer them close together so my birthday is 20th august and i am thinking to start just after then so my little girl will be 9 month old and by time i had another she could be 18 months plus!!! anyway to the point do you think that is a good time to start again i dont want a big age gap!!!???..xx
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
If you and your OH feel the time is right, then go for it! When I have my first baby (will be ttc soon), I wouldn't leave it long inbetween pregnancies as I don't want a big age gap either Smile

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
i think thats a brilliant time to start ttc becky as there's only 18 months between me and my brother and we've always been really close Smile best of luck for when you start ttc xx
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
becky35
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
thanks girls i just needed to hear it from others haha !!Smilex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular