Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 pm
georia has valgus foot:( basically where the insides of her feet go inwards and her ankles literally touch the floor and she has low muscle tone in her legs so she is going to get her special boots to hoepfully help her to walk and where hoping muscle tone should get bettr over time.
im starting to think of delaying ttc further as my lo needs a lot of help and i need to be there for her.
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 am
I think I am nervous from a relationship aspect. I have witnessed too many neglectful dads in my life, and too many stressed out moms who have to do all the work. I have faith that my husband will be a great father, but the human side of me is nervous. I understand the sacrifices I will be making, but my beloved hasn't been around babies, so really doesn't understand. I know I am ready to move to the parental phase of our relationship, but it's more important that we are BOTH ready. He is my partner and we need to make this decision as one.
Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm
to be honest Laura...i would wait. i know that if we'd known what was wrong with lily-ann before getting pg with lewis, it's unlikely we would have had him so soon as lily-ann needs constant attention and care...
BUT, if you have weighed up all the possibilities and still want one, then why not?
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:38 am
Thanx 4 ur replies.
We r bk frm our holiday nw and were goin 2 start ttc but hav decided to wait. Still waiting on Georgias boots frm hosp and still waiting on mri results and hearing test and waiting 2 c speech and jkanguage therapist. Even if the results of mri are fine she still has development delay, valgus foot and low muscle tone.
Me and dh had time to think on holiday and we know its rite 2 wait so we can giv Georgia all the help she needs.