Zelda the Zebra - Rhyme

vsusmita
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:04 am 
Post subject: Zelda the Zebra - Rhyme
Hello,

Does anyone have the words/video/audio of the rhyme Zelda the Zebra. It goes something like - Yikes, Yikes Zelda lost her stripes. I've searched extensively on the net but invain.

Please help Help Anyone? Please
shrudesh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 pm 
Post subject: Re: Zelda the Zebra - Rhyme
vsusmita wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have the words/video/audio of the rhyme Zelda the Zebra. It goes something like - Yikes, Yikes Zelda lost her stripes. I've searched extensively on the net but invain.

Please help Help Anyone? Please

There was a little zebra who lived in the woods, she had her pretty stripes like every zebra should..she took them off each night and she wore them all day long..and little zelda zebra would sing this happy song
"Yipes , yipes i love my pretty stripes " (repeat *2)
One morning she got up and she looked bright and gay
she smiled and she said ooh what a lovely day
she went to get her stripes , she was goin to wear them on
she looked and she looked but all her stripes were gone..
Can you imagine ? A zebra without stripes ? Who ever thought of a thing like that

{Then it goes something like that..zelda sings]
Something something, i want my pretty stripes (repeat*2)

Whom did the zebra meet, manny the monkey, Mr.Monkey did you take my pretty stripes and Manny answered, No No I did not take them No but i will help you find them because I love you so. SO they two of them looked and looked and whom did they meet tammy the tiger ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular