Advice needed

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:56 am 
Post subject: Advice needed
Hi everyone just looking for some advice really.

I have had two pregnancies which have both resulted in miscarriage

First was dec 2009 and the second was Monday just gone 7th march..... Me and my other half want to start trying again as soon as we can but we arnt sure how long we should wait ....

Any advice?

Xxxx

djxellaxewan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun, im not sure what the official advice is at the moment, but when I had a m/c three years ago I was told to wait three months before TTC again, however I fell pregnant the month after my m/c and everything was fine with the pregnancy and I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I found out they only tell you to wait three months so that they can work out your due date. Hope this helps xx
sarahtitch8
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am 
Post subject:
big hugs. I'm sort of in a similar position as we just had our first m/c this week. I think it is when you feel the time is right. If that is quite quickly then as long as you and oh are staying strong then go for it. If you think you need a little time then wait awhile (like 2 months).....or even longer.....

Theres no strict time limit these days unless you had complications.

My nurse said I had to wait for my natural period to have come and gone then I can start trying again if I wanted to. So all in all that should be a month away.....

BUT right now for me I think we need to make sure we have a roof over our heads and I'm a little less stressed before we start ttc again.....but I'm sure that within 2 months we'll start again as despite everything (like still being youn etc) we really do want a child.

Just remember we are all here to help get you through this hard time whether you and oh decide to start ttc straight away or in a years time xxxx

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
I just wanted to give you both a big hug! and to say that most medical advice would be to wait until you have a period before you start trying. We started trying straight away (we were told to wait until hcg back to normal and cervix was closed as risk of infection if cervix still open) but didn't concieve. You don't always ovulate in that first cycle.

Whenever you are ready is probably the best time.

Love and good luck to you both x
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 am 
Post subject:
thank you all for your advice.... i just miss being pregnant so much...

this was my second mc and as much as im loving being thin again i would much prefer to have my baby bump back. its starting to really upset me and we cant wait to try again...

me and my partner are also young im almost 21 and hes 28 but all we want is for us to have our family so badly x

KaBum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
You and your oh are virtually the same age as me and mine (I'll be 21 in April and he'll be 28 in Nov). People can tell you all they want that you're young and have time on your side but it doesn't help does it?!
sarahtitch8
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
big hugs, I think as soon as your period has been and gone start again if thats what you want. I have no idea how long I will cope without trying again because I still really want to have a family and it could take quite awhile to get PG again.

Yeah being told you are young makes no difference!!!!! We started young so we are still 'fit' for when our children are growing up so we can play with them etc.

Me and hubby are both 22 in april xxxxx

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am 
Post subject:
i want to be a young parents i want to be able to run around with my children without getting out of breath and i want to watch them grow up and into adults themselves! Im 21 in august and my partner is 29 in september, this is what we want more then anything in the world and ive already had to say good bye to two children.

I cant wait to start trying again and we intend to do so as soon as we have moved into our new house as that will be in about another month. had the all clear from the hospital yesterday with has helped us come to terms with trying again so soon... just really cant wait Smile

sarahtitch8
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
awwwww thats good news Very Happy. I'm not booked in for a check up cos they said everything was all good and I just had to wait for period! So I really do hope its okay when we start ttc again.

I know exactly how you feel and I really hope you get a bfp soon and that its a stickie beanie. I will probably be starting to ttc around the same time as you so if you need anyone to talk to who is going through the same dont ever hesitate to message me Very Happy xxxxx

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Thank you hun... me and my oh ended up sleeping together the other night with no protection so never know might happen soon then we think lol.... i honestly cant wait to be pregnant again. same goes to you feel free in in box me even if you just wanna say hi lol x

casandra
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 am 
Post subject: Re: Advice needed
have you heard of conceiving the natural way? if not, you might be interested with this one.. www.naturalstresstherapy.com.au good luck and hope it helps
hannahthompson
Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 am 
Post subject:
With our first pregnancy, we were both 21 and not even thinking about settling downÖ but we did. We got married and shortly after, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Well here it is, 3 years later and we find ourselves expecting again, this time on purpose. We had settled in to a nice, comfortable lifeÖ home on weeknights and occasionally out on the weekends but we were always either doing something as a family or as just a couple when we could find a sitter for our daughter. Well suddenly everything has changed. I now find myself 3 months pregnant and getting into arguments with him again about going out with his friends. I thought we had grown past all of that immature foolishness and were ready to take another step by continuing to grow our family. Iím not asking to be treated like some fragile being that should be handled with extreme care or anything but I feel as though I have been forgotten about as his pregnant wife. Iím hurting inside and he doesnít even seem to care. I donít want to argue with him anymore but I donít think its right that a married man should go out bar hopping with a bunch of single guys.I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same situation or something close to it and could give me some advice on what do to?
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi Hun. ,y ex was like that but we weren't married just living together.... We had other problems though and no baby. His friends came first and me second when I fall pregnant didn't matter at all though he wanted the baby. Men are funny old things and he is going to go throug that drunk stage as I cal it because or is age. The best thing I ever did was leave mine but like I said it was due to other things aswell..I'm now happier then I have ever been and wouldn't change what I've got for the world apart from having my children here instead of in heaven.

I say talk to him and see what he says .... Ask what he thinks and see if you can find se sort of common ground to actinides with friends.

All the best and message me if you need to talk or let off steam it helps trust me x

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 am 
Post subject:
like some people have already said, when i lost my baby they told me to wait until i'd had my first normal period

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular