REALLY need help choosing a double buggy!

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 pm 
Post subject: REALLY need help choosing a double buggy!
well i have like 9 weeks left n i still have hardly got anythin for this baby Shocked
i have 1 sleepsuit and a steriliser (and a crib - that i had kept for all of previous babies)
anyway.... i need a buggy!! lol but im just too fussy! Embarassed
wen i had Holly and Kieran in a double i had the mutsy urban rider - but it was awful!! so i wouldnt get that again, i also had the maclaren side by side one but was quite heavy, and i cuddnt fit it through my front door!
so i wanted the icandy peach blossom in sweetpea - but OH said no Sad lol he sed he wont spend that kinda money on a buggy wen he cud buy a car for that price! lol
i did then like the 1st wheels ones - but side byside will not fit through my door - i have a very narrow front door Sad
so now im lookin at the britax b-dual...
anyone have any experience? i dont like the phil and teds, mainly coz baby seems to just "hang" and the toddler cant lay down - and Kieran does still sleep quite a bit in the buggy seein as he will only b 18 months.
i dont like the idea of a child being "underneath" but either child can go in either seat with the b-dual as they r both suitable from birth, and i could have baby facing me in the main seat wid Kieran "underneath" and then use as a single if Kieran started to walk everywhere.
i duan if im just tryin to convince myself! lol
or does any1 have anyother suggestions?
ANY help would be great Smile xxx
StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I can't help, but I am going to watch this... Though not sure if I'll absolutely need one with an almost two year old? How much walking do they do?? Blimey, I will need one. Shame - I love Isabelle's luna! Eeek! x

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
I always say it but Baby jogger city mini doubles really good. its side by side but its not too wide so if you check the measurements up against your own door it might be small enough Smile

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Yep or theres the baby weavers on kiddicare that is similar to baby jogger but cheaper.

Yes i think u wud need a double stacey.

We plan on having our 3rd wen Georgia is 2.5\3 and think ill hav to get a double.

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
My friend has 18 months between hers, and she got a baby carrier for the little one, then a buggy board for the older one, once the baby was too heavy to be carried. Then if they went out as a couple they took two singles. Quinny with car seat on for baby, and stroller for toddler.

nikki1625
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
i needed a double, ive got an out n about nipper its so light to push and lift but dont fit through my front door Sad or a few little shops. apart from that its great

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
nikki1625 wrote:
i needed a double, ive got an out n about nipper its so light to push and lift but dont fit through my front door Sad or a few little shops. apart from that its great

I was almost going to get that and it was down to the width of it that I decided against it.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Which double buggy did u end up getin loola?

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:22 am 
Post subject:
i ended up with the britax b dual. i love it lol
i didnt think i would with one underneath, but i put Kieran underneath and he has plenty of room to see everything, and he can lay down flat when he is asleep, i thought id knee him in the head as i walked but i dont come anywhere close!
and i have connor in the car seat on teh top at the moment, just so i can keep an eye on him Smile
it is really big tho! but i walk EVERYWHERE so need a sturdy buggy!
am very pleased wiith my choice Smile
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Glad u gt sorted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular