baby led weaning

groovymum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:11 pm 
Post subject: baby led weaning
Hi im new here i have a 3 year old and a six month old just wondering if anybody is baby led weaning there babies i gave my son a whole pear without the skin what a mess but loved it love to hear from you
sharon
Lighthousefamily4
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi there. I have a 3 year old who must have read Annabel Karmel's books as she followed them to perfection and she eats everything. My second child is nearly 7 months and refuses to let me feed her any of the lovingly made purees I've got stocked up in the freezer. I've been researching BLW a bit and have decided to try it. So far a hit with the fruit- apples, nectarine & plum,. She has stuck carrots & brocolli in her mouth but wasn't impressed! I''m the sort of person that likes to read & follow through suggestions but here is not alot of info about BLW yet- a book comes out at the end of the year but hopefully I won't need it by then.
Josiesmummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Smile

I started weaning my baby a couple of weeks ago (she's 5 months on Sunday). I did originally want to try BLW and she does pick things up and munch on them happiily but isn't quite good enough yet for me to be able to try it fully.

Will it be too late for me now to try and phase out the purees and give her more proper food as she's gets more capable do you reckon?
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think I'd dare give my 7 month whole fruits and veg!! surely its askin for trouble. What about choking?? Sorry, but thats just how I feel. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular