excited

xjadex
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:16 am 
Post subject: excited
hi every1

am 19 years old and 16 weeks preg this is my first and very excited about everything but also nervous at the same time, i try not to think about the birth as worryed i wont be able cope lol. i keep sayin i like the idea of the stake dropping the baby off that seem a much better idea lol.

hope every1 doing well

love jade x x x x x :D
Jmat
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:35 am 
Post subject: Don't be nervous
Hi, I'm 16 weeks with my second baby and I'm not at all worried about delivering. Labor was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I thought it would be so much worse that I never complained about the pain and the nurses were totally unprepared when I was ready to push because they thought I was way too relaxed to be 10cm dilated! For me, it really helped to bring a dvd player with some of my favorite movies to focus on. They were movies I could recite word for word and picture in my head. Focusing on them made the time go by quickly and I didn't focus on the contractions as much. I will definately do the same thing again this time. Good luck!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular