2nd baby with different man

Maiyasmummy17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:20 pm 
Post subject: 2nd baby with different man
Hi

I already have a little girl who has just turned 2. I split up with her father when she was 1 and have since been with my current partner since. He has a 3 year old little boy also. I've started to think that I want another baby but i'm not sure if this will be too much. Am scared since the 1st time around it completely distroyed my relationship but that wasnt too great before i fell pregnant anyway. We live in a 2 bed house and his little boy stays when my little girl goes to her dads. Sometime's they both stay together and share a bedroom. It is mainly for my little girl though as he doesnt stay often. We can't afford to move as we've only just moved in lol.

Is anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks ladies Smile
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
I hav not been in the sutustion but with thr hedrooms we were in 2 bed wen had my wnd anr was ok at furst ad she wad ij with ys till she wad 9 months but was not easy wrn they had to share but luckiky wr ate now in a e bed sbd so kuch easuer.

I wuf say think long and hard as u say it put strain on ur last relationship and u dnt want that to happen agen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular