December 2011 mummies!

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls
cant believe in a few weeks where all going to mummies to 1 year olds Very Happy where does the time go
how is everyone doing ?

Leah-aige is still my tiny lil dot weighed in at 18lb 50z in september ..still in 3-6 months clothes lol...she has no teeth yet hopefully soon as feel for her in this pain ...she is now on the move bum shuffling around and into everything lol

Tracey hope physio helps keiran again he is super clever and walking already he defo proving all them docs wrong Very Happy

Claire sounds like you have a good arrangement with your boss and you both get to keep working
how is george settling with his teething xxx
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:46 am 
Post subject:
Hello peeps!

Hope all good with you? Is so lovely seeing all your photos and vids on FB! I was just looking at my last post in Feb.....goodness me how life has changed!

So anyway I am now living back in the UK. I felt it better to be nearer my family to get support now as a single mamma. It's been probably the most difficult 2 years of my life from a miscarriage, to a high risk pregnancy to the atomic bomb of relationship betrayal. I actually can't wait for 2012 to be over. Psychologically, I feel that a new year will really feel like a new start for me and Laanii. Her father has been as [*CENSORED*].....he just can't deal with the fact that he screwed up on a massive level and was found out and exposed. So instead of being angry with himself he has directed it all at me....because I found him out and because I was strong enough to kick him out. Anyway I am stuck with him for the rest of my life as Laaniis father but I'm doing my best to keep him at arms length to minimize the impact his anger has on our life. But in all honesty......I hate him for what he has done to us.

I've also had some health problems this year which have not helped but hopefully now I'm on meds, I can start to feel better soon and try and shed the baby weight. I feel like I've been trundling through this year on autopilot plastering a smile on my face so as not to draw attention to my miserable self!

Laanii however is amazing.......I've tried so hard to deflect all negative energy away from her and I hope I've succeeded! She's the happiest and smiliest of baby's and I love her so much and I love being with her. I'm back at work 2 days a week as I need the money but I hate leaving her! My mum has her so I know all is well! She is standing and cruising but not quite brave enough to completely let go! She goes swimming every week and music group and she is such a happy soul! We r going to our first birthday party today.....a friends baby is 1 so I know this will be the first of many years of children's parties! Can't believe she will be 1 soon! She is having a 1st party combined with a naming ceremony. I hope the weather is kind to us!

Above all I am loving being a mum......in fact I'm quite broody these days! Just need to find a good man.......I really hope they do exist! Failing that there is always an online sperm donor!! Ha ha xxx

Have a lovely day and big hugs to you all and your bubbas xx

Nixxie
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
My baby girl is 1!! Yikes........ Xx Very Happy

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
mine is one in 2 sleeps nikki has been such a hard year for us all with both us almost not surviving the birth and all the things kieran has had thrown at him cant believe im about to do it all again in feb but all is going good this time except constantly feeling sick

what have the rest of the dec mummies got planned for 1st birthdays?

kieran has doctor again next week hopefully we get the allergy test so we wont have a sick child from trying something new to eat xx

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
Just read through this thread, what a journey huh! Tracy we had a little party got Georges Birthday.

Nikkie I too am getting broody but keep reminding myself what hard work George was. He was a real miserable Baby. He is now a very happy and cheeky one year old. He cheered up pretty much the minute he got on the move.

Working full time at the moment covering maternity leave for the lady I job share with. Her Baby was born on Georges birthday this year, spooky huh. Only 7 weeks and shes back though so that's good as I miss my funny little man. She was moaning as her Baby wakes twice in the night. George was up every 3 hours at 8 weeks!
Page 64 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular