December 2011 mummies!

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
Come to mention it, my new bra's are tight and have been for a few days. I'd guess that's where the backache is coming from Rolling Eyes
But I just feel too normal for it to be true still...! Roll on midwife appointment on the 15th Very Happy

Thanks for the congratulations, ladies! xxx

Nixxie
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Stacey, what a great day!

Well I got woken in the night feeling really sick, tried not to wake the OH up trying to get to the bathroom but failed so felt pretty bad about that as he had a busy day today! Then couldn't get back to sleep & felt rough until a couple of hours ago. Now just feel pathetic & feeble! Crying or Very sad

Didn't have sickness before! So hoping its a good sign but is it normal for it to wake you during the night??

starlightmum
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
wow we moved to page 2. Wink Wink

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'm getting really bad hot flushes at the moment! Especially at night, I'm forever taking the cover off, and putting it back on again! Laughing Sickness isn't as bad last couple of days

KathG
Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:56 pm 
Post subject: December club
hi everyone, just found out I am expecting a baby on the 10/12/11!!! Feel great not being sick or feeling tired yet - fingers crossed. hope you are all keeping well and look forwards to hearing your pregnancy experiences as we head towards december!! this will be my first baby so everything is new and so so exciting -trying not to tell people yet but finding it so so hard Laughing
mom2kenzi
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 pm 
Post subject: hi december mummies
Just wanted 2 join as im looking for some support.

I am due on 1st December. Realy finding it hard 2 be happy just now as we lost our baby girl at 16 weeks in november to Edwards syndrome. This was found at my 12 week scan so realy hoping this little one is going to be ok.
I hope all our little angels can hold on this time and be our little miracle babies.
I havent had any symptoms yet appart from being tired so should probably think myself lucky.
Cant wait for the 12 week scan and maybe then i can relax and enjoy being pregnant, until then i will prob just worry lol.
Looking forward 2 sharing our journeys xxx
starlightmum
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome ladies. Today I got up in high spirits and went to work, but while there I felt a small pain on my left side(from past experiences I know this is not good) I left work and came home to rest.It is like four hours later and the pain is still present, however there is no spotting which is good. Keep all fingers crossed for me and pray with me that this is just a passing pain. Question

xxrushenxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all! Just found Im 6 weeks pregnant, due early december! So Shocked not at all expected!!! This is my first, please tell me if this is normal, Im having constant stomach cramping similar to period pains, also flitting between nausesa and heartburn, sometimes a mixture of both Confused Question Nt sure whether to be worried or nt?? lol, also does any body else fell like they are so scared of going to the doctor in case they say ur nt pregnant, I KNOW i am bcos Iv done 3 tests but I dont beleiev it yet! Surprised
Nixxie
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hey rushen, welcome & congratulations! You will get lots of funny pains/aches, so its hard not to be worried! If you are concerned at all go & see your doctor. You should get the courage to go see your doc anyway to register with the midwife etc... then at least you know you have people on hand should you need them!

starlightmum - sorry you're having a tough time. I feel for you as yesterday I went to the loo had some spotting & really bad cramps all day. I just couldn't go to work, just was in a mess & didn't want to leave the bathroom.....just in case. Was an awful 24 hours but it has stopped now & today I have felt as sick as a dog, can't say whether its ms or just sick with worry.

Its so hard not to be fearful especially when you have had a mc....you know what can happen...and you just dread the possibility of having to go through that hell again.

Sending you lots of love & a bucket of super glue to make sure that bubba sticks! Keep in touch xxx

starlightmum
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome Rushen, to the bliss of being pregnant I wish u all the best.

Nixxie it is so hard being optimistic when you've beendown that dreadfull road once ttoo often. I got up this morniing feelig a little better and went to work (I am a nurse/midwife)and again had to come home because of a heavy feeling (no pain today)in my pelvic region.It is so easy to give advice to clients and yet I find myself lost everytime I face that situation. Still no spotting so thats good. I am due for a Doctor's appointment and scan on the 15th so I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Hoe everything works out well for you and there is no more spotting and thatnks much for the super glue.

xoxoxo

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
starlightmum - I've been getting the same as you (pain on the left side)although mine isn't painful, just feels like someone is poking me in the groin area, but hopefully we'll both be ok and that it is just growth pains. I've had it occassionally on the right but not as much as the left. Let us know how you get on at your scan xxx

Nixxie
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, hope you're all doing ok? Well I am still getting some intermittent spotting, but its brown, not red which I 'think' is old blood so trying not to freak out, also not heavy so still keeping my fingers crossed.

I am also feeling as sick as a dog, finding basic functioning hard work, its there when I wake & its there right up until i go to sleep & occasionally waking me in the night. Didn't have it last time so hoping that this is a good sign. Increased saliva driving me insane, not nice feeling the need to keep spitting all the time!

Mix of pains, some sharp, some one sided, some just aching cramps, no pattern, have no idea what they are just keep trying to tell myself what will be will be & there is nothing I can do to stop it.

The hardest thing that keeps racking my brains is that the next few weeks will either be the happiest or the most devastating, no middle ground. Feel like I am walking a tightrope & just hoping above all else that I make it to the other side.

Starlightmum - that's tough going through what you are going through, when you have the job you do. Please look after yourself xx

Welcome & congratulations to the new ladies & hope everyone is doing ok, despite the array of funny pains & symptoms! Wishing us all lots of love & luck that our little bubba's hold on tight so that we can share a wonderful journey together to December xx

TwinkleMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome and congratulations to our new December mums to be Very Happy

I have updated the due date list, obviously I will add and new ladies as they join and once everyone has had their scans they can let me know if their due date has changed Very Happy

Had a bit of a weird week really, I feel so sicky Confused not been sick much but hate this yucky feeling. I weighed my self yesterday Embarassed I've put on a whole stone Embarassed I'm getting really worried about weight gain now. There will be 10 weeks between baby being born and my wedding Crying or Very sad I still haven't ordered my dress! Now I really don't know what size to order it in? Do you think I should order it in the size I am now? If I do, it means that I will have a bit of room to play as to speak after the baby is born. I didn't put on much weight with my son so didn't have anything to lose afterwards! I'm just glad the warmer weather is in now, means I can get out and be more active Smile

Had some spotting yesterday morning with cramps Confused cramps and spotting have stopped, not that they lasted long but was quite a scary moment! Shocked

10 days until my 1st scan Surprised can't believe how quick it has came around! I'm so nervous about it though but excited at the same time. Hope everyone is keeping well Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, Good day to you and your very tiny bumps.
Dohdoh hope that poker has left you aloneand Nixxie my heart goes out to you as I keep everything crossed and hope for the best.
woke up in the middle of the night and realised that I don't feel pregnant. My boobs are still a little sore but not as they were. My OH is trying to tell me that all is well, but is it really? I don't want to panic but I am this close.
I am resting and awaiting Friday hen I ill do my scan.
Have a blessed day ladies and all the best.

xoxoxo

Nixxie
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Hey starlight, how are you feeling today? Well still small spotting, but nothing i can really say is significant & its still only small & brown, so I am doing my very best not to freak out.

I am however been so sick, I wanna puke all day & I want to puke right now as I am writing this, there is no let up. I didn't get this last time so I am in new territory & just hanging on to the fact that whilst I am still feeling so rough, everything so fx still be going ok!? That's my mode of action anyway to minimise potential spotting freak out!

I have so much work to do, but I feel totally useless. I'm exhausted & constantly wanting to be near a toilet for puking, but its crazy, I am hating it........but I don't want it to go as if I stop feeling sick now this early on I am going to go into a panic!

Being pregnant makes you insane!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 2 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular