December 2011 mummies!

KathG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am 
Post subject:
hi everyone - starlight hope you are feeling a little better now and the left hand side pain has gone? I have been getting wee pains and niggles feel just like pre-menstral pains and backache. No sickness as yet and I was starting to wonder if I was every going to start feeling pregnant. Last night however I selpt for 14 hours!!! its my day off today and i decided not to set an alarm - couldnt keep my eyes open past 2100 last night and did not wake up until 11am this morning!! so not like me. guess the pregnancy tirdness has arrived. now got to cram everything I need to do into this afternoon. Trying not to feel guilty but will be setting an alarm from now on lol. hope your all doing well, much love to all the tiny dec babies!
starlightmum
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls,

How are you doing? I am doing great, so great that I am scared.Nixxie and Kath I know exactly what you mean with the puking at least you know that something is there. I am visiting the bthroom moere frequently and my boobs are just a wee bit sore otherwise...nothing. With or without symptoms I pray that all goes well for all of us and that when December gets here we will all have reasons to smille.

XOXOXO

StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies. 7 weeks tomorrow - yay!
Have my first midwife appointment on Friday at 9am which is good. Paul is working though so Isabelle will be coming with me too. Wonder what she'll say - she did say "See you in a year or so" when she signed me off last time. Laughing
Had my first almost sick moment earlier, brings back a lot of memories. Don't think I was sick before 8 weeks with Isabelle, wonder how these 33 weeks will be...!
Hope everyone is well and congrats to new mums to be!
Twinkle, you have an EDD now. When is your scan to confirm it? Smile
xx

TwinkleMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
I've got my scan a week on Thursday Smile It has flew by already!
Aw you will have a scan date through soon then, if it's anything like greater Glasgow NHS Laughing With Robert I got my scan date within a few days of seeing my GP Shocked

Kath- Don't feel guilty about sleeping, you should be making the most of it. Before you know it you will be so big you won't be able to sleep Wink

Nixxie- your right not to worry about the spotting, but you should still mention it to your midwife see if you can get a wee reassurance scan. Will put your mind at rest. Although I'm sure the sickness is reassuring enough hun Very Happy

Starlight- not long to your scan! I know what you mean though, some mornings I have been waking up and feeling nothing but by night with the bloating and sore boobs I'm back to my normal moany pregnant self Rolling Eyes Laughing xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
my edd is november 28th but i have a feeling i mite be a december mummy lol xx

TwinkleMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi Tracy Smile congratulations Very Happy

Yeah I think more babies are over due than actually born on or before their due date Smile

Would you like me to add you in then?xx
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
That's why I'm here too, Tracy - due 30th Nov but babies are never predictable!! It would be lovely to have a November baby, though. Then Dec would be Christmas and Jan is Isabelle's birthday. We shall see!

I'm supposed to be getting growth scans this time round but not sure when they'd be? Be nice to get the scan date through - something to get excited for!
x

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
My back has been really achy the last couple of days, my boobs are getting really sore, and I'm getting red stretch marks under my belly already Confused don't know why that is, waaaay to early for stretch marks!! Not going to complain though. I've got midwife on 26th Very Happy which I didn't even hear from one during the last pregnancy so very happy that this one is going well so far. 8 days until the scan!!! Very Happy
Hope all you lovely ladies are well!!! xx

mom2kenzi
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:43 pm 
Post subject: hey mummies
How is every1 doing?

I think im makin myself paranoid! I have actualy started hoping for some sickness, i still havent felt any symptoms apart from a little light headed when i stand up. I done a clear blue test today that came back 3+ so I know that little one is defo in there.
I got my date through for my 1st scan, its on 3rd May and cant come quick enough. Just cant wait 2 c our little baby and FX its happy and healthy. Has any1 else got their scan date through yet?
Hope u are all well xx
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
I'm going for a scan on 21st, but I will be 6 weeks. But just to see something inside the sac I'll be happy as the last pregnancy it was empty, I can't wait! Just keeping my fingers crossed!

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
that wuld be great twinklemum i keep saying my edd is dec 12th and have no reason for it lol

dohdoh i hope ur scan goes well i had mine at 6+3weeks after some bleeding and we saw baby and heartbeat and got a very clear pic to take home 5weeks till my next scan tho xx

starlightmum
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
Kenzi I know exactly how you feel I have been wanting symptoms too. I hope if they do come I dont unwant them. Countdown to my scan on friday is on

XOXOXO

Nixxie
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, how exciting...scan time!

Well I am going to wait until the end of the month for mine, then I will be 8-9 weeks. Last time had a scan at 7wks all great then when I mc at 11wks they said the baby had died at 8wks, so I feel in my head I need to get past that mark before I can have the scan. Have to have it private anyway where I live so I can decided when I get this first one! Otherwise just minor spotting (getting used to it now!) but feel SO sick, totally knackered all the time & my legs feel like jelly, its an effort putting one foot in front of the other, and well stairs are a nightmare, i'm like an old woman & my oh just keeps taking the @{@* out of me & saying he might have to trade me in for a younger model!

Anyway I think it would be nice if we introduce ourselves a little as fx we're gonna be on a long journey together! So I'll start!

My name is Nikki, I am 34 years old & I have no children (yet!!) accept a lovely star in the sky we lost in January. I am from the Isle of Wight, UK, but live in Kampala, Uganda, but am currently working in the middle of nowhere in the Democratic Republic of Congo with limited internet access! My OH is Congolese. I have a childrens charity here in Africa & i am a chiropractor & I also help the OH with his work in DRC. I will be returning to the UK to have the bubba (please bubba hang in there!) but have a fab Obs lady in Kampala! I am now on progesterone tabs/weekly injections & daily aspirin so really hoping this little bubba sticks as I want to be a mummy so bad! So anyway thats me! xxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 am 
Post subject:
That's a great idea nixxie!

My name is Jolene, and I'm 26 years old. This is my second pregnancy, but first child. I live in East Sussex, but originally from Kent. I work as a healthcare assistant in my local hospital, I work on an elderly ward, so can be quite tiring! Laughing I'm stumped for what else to write now... baby brain! Laughing

starlightmum
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Very good idea Nixxie

Well call me Starlight lol. I am a Caribbean woman down there in my all year tropical climate. 35 yrs old,married last August, 4th pregnancy no babies as yet. My first pregnancy ended at 18wks second at 12wks and 3rd at 5wks. Since then I have been diagnosed with lupus and I am presently on lovenox 40mg and aspirin 81mg daily. Can't think of any thing else at the moment. Hoping our journey together is enjoyable and fruitful. Very Happy

XOXOXO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 3 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular