December 2011 mummies!

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Megan. Hope Leo continues to settle. I have also found Infracol good. I tried Colief but as I'm Breastfeeding was a real pain.

Nixxie want to say massive well done to you for coping with everything you must be one super strong lady. I'd be interested to know how you treat Colic at your clinic. When are you planning on going back to work? I looked up Baby Hammocks online and they look very comfy.
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Nixxie I hope you can still keep in contact with us, we'd love to know how Laanii is doing. Want to say a massive well done you, things will fall into place. I hope you can rid your house of him and make it yours and your little lady's. Aside from what happened, are you looking forward to going back? Have friends who can't wait to meet Laanii? I hope going back to work isn't too tough for you. xx

Megan, late congratulations on the arrival of Leo! Unfortunately I can't help but say it won't last forever, I hope the new milk helps more. How is your first born with Leo?

Just a little update from me, George is doing amazingly well. Babbles, giggles and smiles non stop all day long. Isabelle is still brilliant with him - she leans over and chatters and he has big grins because her hair tickles his face, she loves it Laughing Still fully breastfed and growing far too quickly - 12 weeks on Monday! And we're buying 6-9 month clothes to pop him into very soon. Find out what he weighs on Thurs, so excited - watch this space - someone at baby club thought he was 6 months old last Thurs Shocked ! xx

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Nixxie you are so strong and doin fabtastic job like you said its his loss and you still get to share all these special miments with your little princess who is coming on great Very Happy
Good luck with the move and getting back top your charity work
Megan congrats on leo and so glad he is settling for you now
claire george seems to be doin fab to i love hearing how all the babies are coming along
stacey george is growing so fat and thrieviung by the sounds of it well done to you Very Happy

Leah-paige is doing fantastic she stil lon medication got a check up in april to review them but hopefully that will be all she sleeps 9 till 6 am so mummy is having some nice sleeps now im getting used to doin things alone whilst daddy at work althou i think leah-paige is finding it hard she misses daddy lol but we have loads of fun playing and cuddling lol

Hope everyone is well and again sorry i not been on still no internet lol xxx
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies! Where'd we all go???

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi stacey i have had no internet but i am back in the land a technology now lol
Hope your well ...hope all the december babies and mummies are doing great Very Happy
Leah-paige has finally reached 12lb12oz she is still on her medication and will be till completely weaned on 3 meals a day but she is thriving full of smile and giggles and now sleeps right thru every night ...has any one started weaning yet? leah-paige has one meal a day about 10 spoons enless she dont like it or feel like it but she has her own way of telling us no lol x
Hope all is well chat soon Very Happy xxxx
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
I keep on clicking on "Birth Club 2012" to find this post, d'oh!!! Can not believe George will be 5 months old next week Shocked

He was 18lb 11oz at 19 weeks. Is doing amazingly well. We're slowly introducing things - but BLW mainly. His hand eye co-ordination is brilliant and he loves exploring. No rolling yet - Isabelle rolled at 21 weeks, which he is on Monday! No teeth yet - Isabelle had 2 by now!

How come you've had no internet? Have you moved? Lovely to hear from you and glad Leah-Paige is doing so well!

We will be in our new flat in less than a month... argh!!!!! Putting George and Isabelle in the same room when we move. Well, I'll set both beds up but probably have George in his travel cot in our room for a few weeks, slowly get Isabelle used to sharing a room! Think she's going to love it though. She's such an amazing sister, I love how interactive they are!

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun
George is coming on fab aint he lil gainer and sounds like he super clever defo a future heartbreaker in the making lol
Not moved hun just change supplier as got offered a better deal lol
there not much between them in dates is there sure you went on on my due date lol
Leah-paige rolled over for first time yesterday YAY althou scary as means my baby is starting to grow lol xxx
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
hello ladies not been on for a long time as havnt had my laptop since xmas i will now need have a catch up lol hope everyone and babies are doing well xx

Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hello all,
Can't believe our little ones are all over 1/2 a year now! Won't be long and we'll be planning their 1st birthday parties,

Whose got toothy pegs? George has his bottom 2.

Hows weaning going for everyone? We started off soley doing BLW but George was so greedy he was trying to shove so much in his mouth. Now has some finger food (only a couple of bits on his plate at a time) and some spoonfeeding although lumpy rather than puree.

Still breastfeeding. Down to 4 feeds a day now and don't think it will be long till George cuts himself down to 3 as he prefers his food to booby.

He's still a very demanding Baby but does play his Mummy up. Will be content with his Daddy, then sees me and starts wingeing! Mind you I'm hoping now he's started sitting he'll get a bit more independent as he likes the Baby walker. No signs of crawling as he's a tummy hater and just rolls over lol!

Anyone else returning to work. I am due back 20th August but still trying to sort out going back part time.
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am 
Post subject:
hi claire weaning is going gret for kieran now we have cut out beef we have even taken him off all his medication Smile no teeth yet tho loli will be going back to work in sept but start collage in aug on my 25th birthday of all days lol so ill be very busy soon really dont want to leave kieran tho how are you feeling about returning to work? x

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
hi claire weanning is goin fab thanks to alot of advice lol
just moved leah-paige on to new milk and trying to cut her bottles down she has around 3 or 4 now lol
She is still lazy wont even attempt to crawl just lies cries and rolls like george claire lol

how is everyone doing ?

leah-paige is still on her meds hopefully next few weeks she'll be off them lol

well best go make her tea chicken roast tonight for leah-paige mmm lol

hope your all well n chat soon its been to long lol xx
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
Tracy I'm nervous about going back to work. Don't really want to leave George but also looking forward to being 'me' again. It will be part time though so I hope it will be the best of both worlds. Went in for a few hours for a open day the other week and I enjoyed myself. George was with his dad though so no worries. What are you doing about Kierans childcare? George is going to a childminder.

Chrystal I'm glad George isn't the only lazy bones.

George is such a chunk now compared to when he was born. Started off on the 9th centile now following the 50th.
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
What does George weigh now?
I'm glad leah-paige is not the only lazy baby to lol x
I'd love to start work but think I'm goin to go back to college next year finish that first lol xx
Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Last got him weighed just over a week ago and he was 18lb 2 1/2oz.

Think I'm lucky my work have agreed to part time as otherwise wouldn't want to go but would need the money. The girl who covered my maternity leave is doing a job share with me.
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
how is everyone and babies?

claire kieran stays with his dad atm till he finds a new job, how is wrk going? im exhausted with the weird shifts i do plus kieran

we had kierans pediatrician app this week still not signed off and sending him back to physio starting to wonder when all these hospital apps will end if at all cant believe my lil man is now officially 10months old today just 2 months till his birthday going way to fast does anyone else find that? feels like i just had him lol xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 63 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular