Boots, Glasgow Airport

Gilliebreezers
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject: Boots, Glasgow Airport
We are flying to Tunisia in August with a 6 month old baby and due to luggage restrictions and security I was intending to save my boots points until we go and by the pre prepared cartons of milk in boots at the airport after security along with a pack of nappies, has anyone else done this, does boots after security sell the milk? I've been in the boots loads of times before but never actually looked as it was never an interest to me before.
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject: Baby milk at boots Glasgow airport
Hi there, I work at boots Glasgow airport. Our store has ready made formula milk, milk powder and nappies. We are located after security and you can travel with your purchases. You can also place a baby order, where you can phone up in advance and order your milk, nappies, wipes etc. you then pay for this upon collection, and can use your points to pay. I would advise to place an order as we do not have huge quantities of milk and nappies in store. You will need to call and order at least a week in advance. Hope this helps. Jenni
Gilliebreezers
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jenni

That's xlent, ty for responding, it will def take the pressure off our luggage allowance. I will call up in advance, thanx again

Gillie
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
No problem, glad to help. If you call 2 or 3 weeks in advance as it normally takes a week to process the order. Have a great holiday. Jenni
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular