Clomid

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm 
Post subject: Clomid
Ok Clomid is to help you ouvlate yes?

So, how long did your Dr make you wait before prescribing it?

i don't think I have ovulated the last couple of months and if I don't OV next month I am thinking of going Dr's to ask for Clomid. So just wondering how many cycles the Dr suggested you wait.

ttc1stlittleone
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 am 
Post subject:
hello if your a suitable weight and quite healthy dr should prescribe straight away, have they tested to check your tubes arent bocked? i have pcos and i had to loose weight before i got prescribed clomid, i took it in april but i have been unable to take it this month as i have had to have my gal bladder removed but will be taking it again hopefully next cycle..
good luck xx
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Stacey, not been to the Dr's yet about it as he said they won't do anything at all for 6 months when I called him. Have used Agnus Castus this month and i think I may have ovulated, I did get a surge on the OPK's.

Aw hope your ok after havingyour gall bladder removed, my sister had hers removed in Feb! X

ttc1stlittleone
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Thats good news about your ovulation Smile
im ok thank you just mainly uncomfortable Sad getting there slowly, im ovulating at the moment its just hard because i cant do anything about it at the moment x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular