First period after failed ivf ??

lora777
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:37 pm 
Post subject: First period after failed ivf ??
Hello, hope everyone is we'll. Just want some advice.
I had a failed cycle just over 2 weeks ago. Normally I would have 28 day cycle so from my calculations from the day I started bleeding on my failed attempt it would make me 28 days this Thursday. I feel like my period is coming. Iím getting some cramps and cravings. Will my period be on time or could it be delayed from the treatment?
Thanks xxx
Marty987
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! Sorry for your failed cycle Sad
From my experience, my period was late both times after failed ivf cycles. The month it failed was bang on time. But the period after that I was 38 day cycle the first time and then 40 days after that! I'm normally 30 days cycle and always on time. Took my body 1 cycle to get back to normal in the first cycle. And 3 months to get back to normal on the 2nd attempt.
Everyone is different but if you're a little later or earlier, it's all expected as the body is are recovering X
Mandy44
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,Lora!
I'm not sure you have this to worry about. I am talking about the usual symptoms you're facing. These cramps must turn into the period. Marty is right. If there's one or two days delay it's just normal. As we go through the treatment not that often.
Before my IVF I had irregular periods. My doc at biotexcom investigated it to be my individual feature, maybe genetically passed to me one. He is sure it will be the same after the treatment. Well, we need time to find that out...
I have more sorrow for your failed cycle.. Sad And going to pray for you with your following attempts XX How long are you expected to be recovering for the next cycle? What does your doc say? What treatment was that? Are you going to apply for the same or willing to change it?
Try to stay calm, time will put everything into its places.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular