Stomouch Pains

katie123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject: Stomouch Pains
Hello,

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have been getting pains in my stomouch. It started when I woke up this morning. It felt a little like period pains and a bit tight across the lower bit of my stomouch. It has then been ok throughout the day then when I went to the toilet for a ermmm number 2 I had pains in my stomouch again. Does anyone know if this is bad news???

Please help im so so so worried

Katie
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Dont worry!! Its normal to get period type pains in the early stages, i did until about 11 weeks. They are normally just growing pains, where the womb is making room for your new baby.

If your still worried or start bleeding then make an appointment with your gp and they will check everthing is ok xx
katie123
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your help!
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
same here, im 6wks now and the pains can be really strong, but still no bleeding so have been told that every thing should be fine and not to worry unless there's bleeding, its so frustrating, keep expecting to see bleeding when i go to the toilet, thank goodness there hasn't been any yet.
kimberley
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:20 pm 
Post subject: hi
i think its normal i had realy bad pains when i was 6 weeks to im 26 weeks now it felt like i was going to turn i think i took about 7 pregnancy tests incase bi had got it rong i woudnt worry unless ther is eney bleeding xxx Very Happy
Krystalw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:50 pm 
Post subject: i'm so worried
hi everyone,
i'm new to all this but here goes, to be honest i'm just really worried, i have a little gurl who's 4 im may and my whole pregnancy was fantastic not a single problem, following this i fell pregnant again with my second who again was a little gurl but when i went for a scan at 34 weeks i was told that she was dead(stillborn), i gave birth to her on 17th feb 06 it was awful to go through but i survived, i then fell pregnant a year later in april 07 but it was not to be, i started bleeding 2 days before my 12 week scan, i went to hospital and was told that the baby died at 6 weeks and my body was only just rejecting it (a missed mis-carrage) again this was a real blow to me and my fiance but the bad luck was not over, 2 months later i was admitted to hospital as i was having severe stomach pains, this was diagnosed as a eptopic/mis-carrage i had a blocking in the tube but was bleeding so i was able to pass it all without surgery (thankfully), now i'm pregnant again and i'm 5 weeks but can't seem to get all the bad things that could happen out of my head, i keep expecting there to be blood when i go to the loo or for me to get extreme pains. i'd love to hear from others who have experienced problems similar to mine and how they coped with it all, especially if they've gone on to have normal pregnancy's after a problem one.
look forward to haering from you all , Krystal x x x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey krystalw, im so sorry to hear about all your bad luck. It must of been an utterly horrible experience, probably the worst thing that can happen. Lifes just not fair to people sometimes.

Try and be positive though, Your pregnant and everthing is going to be ok.. And this probably wont help but at least youve had a baby before which went ok, so you know your body can work properly.

Please try not to worry. Im here if you need a chat xx

By the way i would start your own topic so that more people read it and will reply to you xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular