anyone due in november 2008

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject: anyone due in november 2008
hi im 29 and this is my 3rd pregnancy, im just approaching my 5th week, im not really experiencing any symptoms just yet but i know its early days. anyone else due in november?????
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
hiya im due in november! think around the 18th.it seems so far away! i cant wait
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing chuckles well..erm... Oct 31st or Nov 1st but wont know till go for dateing scan. im praying for Oct as most of hubbies family have Nov birthdays.
Tinkerbell86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hello all mums to be , my name is Sarah and I'm new to the board and am expecting my first child 1st November- am a bit concerned as my first appointment with the midwife is in two and a half weeks from now (will be 10 weeks by then), should I be seen sooner or is this okay? x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
thats fine tinkerbell, im going for my 2nd one tomorrow and i will only be in my 6th week but thats because ive had complications and they have been trying to find out if it is ectopic or not. you will be fine x
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
bloominglovely wrote:
thats fine tinkerbell, im going for my 2nd one tomorrow and i will only be in my 6th week but thats because ive had complications and they have been trying to find out if it is ectopic or not. you will be fine x

Thankyou bloominglovely I thought it was probably okay but I'm a bit panicky because its my first and I'm a worrier at the best of times. I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow xxx
Ruthy10
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:08 pm 
Post subject: Due in November after fertility
I'm new to this as have been hovering around the ttc boards for well over a year! My husband and I had a round of clomid and IUI and I am now 6 weeks pregnant and due November. Can't believe I can finally write on this board! having an early scan next week as this was assited and praying that we see a little heartbeat on the screen.
Congrats to everyone else who just got their BFP!!!
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject: grow november babies grow.....
my edd is 17th november, well all being well at the scan in the morning. im having to have a scan to see where my baby is located, at the moment im being treated for a pregnancy in an unknown location. so fingers crossed.......pleeeease november babies be strong and grow xxx
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ruthy - warm welcome and Congratulations Very Happy I hope everything goes well at your scan next week.
I have my fingers crossed for you bloominglovely, its not nice having to wait but this time tomorrow you'll have a better idea of what is going on and hopefully it will all be happy news for you Very Happy xxx
Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I'm Janice and new here, I'm also due in November, around 13th I think. My first wee un! Can't wait! Good luck to you all.
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
we had the scan and our little bean is right where he/she should be, all snuggly and warm inside my womb! where so excited now, now i feel like its really happening, it may be my 3rd child but im just as excited as i was with my 1st and my 2nd, good luck everyone, heres to motherhood!
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone, i found out today that im pregnant, im in my 5th wk and due the 29th nov, the day before my birthday!!!!
xxx

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
what a great birthday present! hope everyone is well xxxxx
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news about the scan, you must be very relieved. Have my first scan on Thursday when i will be nearly 7 weeks and am excited but so nervous! Still feels a bit surreal at the moment.
XX
stephanie82
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
thanks blooming lovely xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular