Ready To Try again after miscarriage

nlt
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 am 
Post subject: Ready To Try again after miscarriage
I had silent miscarriage in December and had to have ECRP operation, baby would have been due in June

Has taken awhile but am starting to feel more positive and think am ready to try for a baby again and my husband is, but am so scared about something going wrong again, last time I had no bleeding and was sick almost every day for 3 months.

I dont think waiting any longer will change this as think am always going to be more scared but worry and stress isnt going to be good for me or a baby and dont know how to control this

Thanks
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Awww I'm sorry you've been through this and as you say nothing will be able to take the worry away,but hopefully they will give you early scans this time to try and reassure you . FX your not waiting long for a BFP and all is well this time xxx
michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, i've been where you are right now and its not a nice experience. But you have to pick yourself up and try again. I had 2 mc before i had my Lily on 18 March. I dont know if you are a spiritual person, but God is good and through prayer, anything can be achieved.
God blessxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular