December due dates!

jules77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 am 
Post subject: December due dates!
Hi

I am due on the 28th but have just learnt that i have gestational diabetes and now taking insulin so they are talling me depending on size of baby i could have him early....i am really hoping that it is before xmas.... Very Happy ....How is everyone else getting on??..Jules

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:43 pm 
Post subject: Hey!
Hey, i'm new here! I'm due the 26th. Had my 25 wk check up today, everything is perfect! My little girl is growing healthily .... myself i'm starting to feel increasingly uncomfortable! However i can't wait for her to be here!!! XX Very Happy
jules77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome babybumpus....Good to here that everything is going well for you...i am now starting to feel the strain of being pregnant as my back hurts....i have been sooooooooo shattered today and will be glad to go on maternity leave....Good luck and we may chat again....Jules xx

xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:44 pm 
Post subject: Having a december baby!
Im having a december baby too! Im excited and hope shes born before Christmas! Im due on the 20th of dec but during my last scan they discovered that shes way too big for what she should be. I didnt know when i concieved her as my periods were always all over the place due to taking the pill a year ago and they havent been the same since. So she could be due on the 13th or even the 6th! Ive got to wait till im 32 weeks and then they should be able to tell me. Whatever happens she's still going to be the best Christmas present ever, early or late. Best of luck, keep me posted x

truboo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi all dec mams 2 b, am due on the 27th though my other 3 children were all born 3 week early am hoping it will be the same this time around so i can spend christmas with my family, last week of work this week then am puttin my feet up, started gettin practise contractions now to, how u all feeling? am really tired and have no energy, midwife tomorrow for checkup and bloods done x
jules77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi truboo

I am feeling the same very lethargic and a bit depressed for some reason.....may be due to the fact that i am not sleeping to well.....i finish work in 4 weeks and cant wait....Julesx

klair328
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:20 pm 
Post subject: hey ladies
im due the 17th but went for a 4d scan last week found out im having a wee girl lol yayyyyy and im 30 weeks now instead of the 28 i thought
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
My lil' man is due 13th Dec, can't wait...hope he's not late (like his daddy always is Confused )
I sooooo want him home for xmas Laughing
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
I have since been told to be prepared to be induced any time from 36 weeks onwards so i am hoping he will be here before crimbo!!!!!!!!

mumma2b
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:27 am 
Post subject:
hey everybody n December mums!!, im new here too and im due on the 30th of December so it could be on Christmas day! lol im hoping he decides to come before Christmas though, it wud be pratical for me but when decides to come is his choice and i guess i have no say in that! lol.
jules77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:30 am 
Post subject:
We are getting closer ladies.....Hows ev1 doing?? Any early arrivals do we think??

mumma2b
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
a couple of high blood pressure spellls but im alright Confused , everyone?
welll i bn getting a few twinges and braxton hicks but i dnt nessaserilly tink that means a thing....i cnt wait.. so nearly there
Essexmum
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i'm due on the 23rd of Dec so have only a couple of weeks to go! Very Happy

I'm kinda hoping she will come early though, coz i don't really want to be in hospital on Christmas day. I think my 5yr old would get too upset aswell lol.

I was 11 days late with my first one so hoping this one will come early, trying everything to get it going but nothing as of yet.
xxxx
purplebunny
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:35 pm 
Post subject: due date
hi everyone my little boy is due on the 21st december. getting nervous and excited and scared and happy all at the same time lol

Jaidan Eli Chase was born on the 22nd december hes gorgeous x

Last edited by purplebunny on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm 
Post subject:
Embarassed hey again everybody, i'm now mins away from my due date Smile am definately feeling it now, dead heavy and horrible. Have not been feeling too well either so hoping she'll be here soon. Hope you've all had a great christmas as have a great new year with your new little ones! Good luck! Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular