A quick question

Leish
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject: A quick question
Myself and my partner of 3 years have recently started having unprotected sex (we aren't trying to conceive but we aren't trying to stop it happening) after 2 years of protected sex due to 2 failed pregnancies a while back, but for the past 2 months i have had strange symptoms. last month i was 2 weeks late hungry all the time and a few symptoms tht sounded like i was pregnant but i eventually came on 15 days late. Now this month i have splitting head aches am dizzy when i stand up to quickly or bend over and stand up (thats never happened before) i feel sick the same time everyday more or less i have backache, mood swings loss of appetite and the bottom of my stomach has become hard.

What is going on with my body?
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry i have no idea what is happenin with your body but maybe it would be worth geting checked out by your GP, our bodies are the craziest thing we posses!

x

Leish
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
I saw my doctor (well a locum) last month who just did a preg test and passed it off so am reluctant to go back for the same treatment.
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
I can understand why you would be reluctant maybe you could get a second opinion? Just wotever you think!

x

Last edited by Hollie21 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leish
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Think i will just stop being so impatient. Am not due on till the 11th so i suppose i will find out then
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah thats probably your best bet! then if af dont appear you could try a first responce test! Good luck fingers crossed for you

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular