to 3 or not to 3?

Clairekiss01
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 pm 
Post subject: to 3 or not to 3?
hiya looking for advice from ladies with 2 or 3 kiddie-winks. We have a 5 year old and an almost 1yr old. Now when my 1st turned 1yr i was really broody and i can feel the same coming on again! Our second daughter suffered from reflux n colic which has only really cleared in the last month or two, it nearly drove me to depression but thanks to an amazing support network i was ok. I'd love to have 1 more but the financial implications are huge and i don't think i could handle another reflux baby. But as there is a 4.5 year age gap between the 2 and if we did go 4 a third we'd only want a max of 2yrs. How did everyone decide to stop at 2 or go to 3 or more? Thanks Smile claire
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
i hav 2. Eldest is 4.5 and youngest 1.5 i was considering a 2.5 age gap with a third but im nw thinking maybe a 3.5 year gap as my youngest has needed a lot of help and i dnt think i cud manage another prem baby atm.

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there
As you can see from my children, the age gaps are quite huge. I think when you are ready, you should do it. We also hesitated for a 3rd, thinking that it would be a financial burden, but believe me, everything falls into place and the money is just there.
So best wishes to youxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular