Jan 2012 mummies

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Haha she probably posted at the same time n she missed it hun Smile

That must b annoying janeylou! What will the shoes b like - more support in them?

Yep we have a monster here lol

haha Elise can look after u in old age maybe.

Think we r going to see skyfall this afternoon - good old parent babysitters lol

Hope ur all ok x
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 am 
Post subject:
Oooh Skyfall is really good Smile

Hmm maybe... Question

Sophie is pulling herself up to standing at times now she's looking grown up apart from the baldness! Not interested in milk at all now though. Got her 9-12 month check tomorrow.

Shame the Physio was no good but maybe the shoes will help Question xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Howd Sophiebums review go chick - all good yes?

Wish i cud say issy wasnt interested in milk lol - the mid pm bottle we switched to a cup n give it like a drink n she takes around 3oz so going to drop this totally now. So just am n pm bottle now. Wud u say swap am to cup first next?

Spent last night sorting out lots of meals for issy - marinading chicken in fridge for chicken nuggets got to finish tonight. Made mini meatballs n tom sauce. Got to do fish pies n cottage pies next. Also got stuff for her teas like wholemeal wrap u make into pizza so goinv to try that tonight Smile

This 7th tooths caused her alot of pain n think another is still coming as shes being v clingy, mardy, up down up down . Wont settle etc n cries Sad come on horrid teeth

What was making u abit down with not being around family the other day hun - ur neighbours?

Hope u feel abit better now

Love to u all x
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
Aww poor teethys they aren't nice! I know Oliver's always came in twos so I'm sure it probably is another one making her a bit miserable. All that nice food will make her happy!

Yes you could switch the am bottle to a cup. I just give Sophie cows milk on her cereal and water in a cup. She's only interested in breast feeding at night now the little piggy! I can't remember what they are supposed to have.

Well the review didn't go... My appointment said 11:45 so I turned up then. Sat and waited (Oliver threw a huge tantrum over nothing and Sophie got poked in the eye by a little brat so I wasn't happy anyway...) then went to find out why I hadn't been called in and she said it was 9:45! I showed her the letter and she said 'oh well I can't do it now I'm on lunch, ill send you another appointment'. I'm not joking, can't believe how rude she was! I said don't bother, HV's are a waste of time and if I have any probs ill see my gp. I'm now waiting for social services to knock!! I just walked out. Annoying though because I haven't got her weighed for months and ill have to go in disguise tomorrow and hope it's not the same ones at clinic haha!

The status was just that I had such a cold and my eyes and head were spinning and I was feeling sorry for myself! Hubby is away all this week so trying to read Oliver his bedtime story while my eyes were sore nearly made me cry! It wasn't meant for sympathy just a statement really! My mil is useless though she makes out like she helps but when she comes down (about once every 3 months) she just sits in the chair and falls asleep! Grrr.

Anyhow I'm all better now and both babies are currently napping so I'm chilling out and eating junk food! Got my Uni friend down tomorrow so can't wait to see her. Am lucky to have such good friends, family suck! X

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Glad ur feeling better lovely - sumtimes u just feel like u can take no more when ur feeling pants - i find anything with wesley snipe or vin diesel helps me lol - aim to get the kids in on it too soon hehe

Ommfg what a muppet hv!!!!! Its so frustrating when u sit n wait n get that kind of response!! Aghhhh. Do they never have any appointments where they r treated badly. Idiots!!! Haha can just imagine u doing that - u make me giggle. Im just the same - when something riles u i have to tell people so now lol

Well ady tells me issy was goin well on the meatbslls at lunch but then yakked it all up Sad then two huge messy nappies which leaked!!!! Im hoping its just her teeth n not a bug!!!

X
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
It's your cooking haha! No seriously that's not good it's probably just a teething bug, best to blame teeth before anything else (except husbands!) and all that effort you put in too!

I'm actually not one to cause a scene but a toddler pressing my buttons really riles me more than anything else because of the embarrassment of it! I wanted the ground to swallow me up. And then them. You just wait... Think of Lovely placid Issy at 2 1/2... Haha

I'm going to sneak into clinic tomorrow with shades and a hat on and hope they aren't there! Will let you know how much she weighs, will be interesting to compare now I bet they are similar weights.

Can't believe you say 'riles' too... I love that word!

Oh and also your Fb comment about coming to live up North with you... Yes ill come if your parents will babysit once a month and i can call them ma and pa! And a few drinking sessions with you too (and Jane will be a blast!) Xx

pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Just an update... Went to get Sophie weighed today and guess what... Clinic not on today because a meeting in progress. Surely the meeting could've been at a different time? The clinic is only for two hours! What a joke... That's FOUR times now I've gone to get her weighed and couldn't do it. Grrrrrrr x

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
God issybum is a madame now - grunts n arghhs at u if u take something of her or tell her no! Naughty!!!

Haha id take the hint hun n write a strongly worded letter complaining of ur persecution and demand compensation!!! In.... Id say guillian chocs n prosecco!! Smile or pear cider if not hehe

Deal on the move!!! Houses r dirt cheap up here too hehe x
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you are ok CB xxx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. Feeling rotten still but determined nothing is going to ruin our first xmas with Issybum - think we r going to get a tree earlier than normal n try n cheer ourselves up abit

Hope ur all ok xxxx
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
No you've obviously got to tone it down a bit around your friend left behind, but behind closed doors it is your first Christmas with your gorgeous baby so it will be special. What have you brought her? I'm struggling, got a little fisher price chair and a very cute teddy but not a lot else!

I'm just back from my mums and we are being lazy having a cbeebies afternoon and trying to sort washing etc. fun times! X
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Well the funerals next fri so will b tough day - i think seeing people n their grief always makes it worse too - but its got to b done.

Got her some paul smith socks lol! Got her a 2 yr old tshirt but its too small!!!!!! So getting a 3 yr old i think instead

Got her sum lil elc toys but so much was out of stock. Sum wellies maybe lol

Its going to b nice im on a mission!!!

Hows my girls n guys doing ? All ok?

Love the sound of the comfy snuggly cosy day in xx
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hope the funeral goes 'well' on Friday Sad

Had their little toddler Xmas party today and S looked adorable in her little fairy dress! She's a little monkey though keeps throwing strops when she doesn't get what she wants! She's learnt from the best (Oli, not me!). She's got 5 teeth now I think it is so they are coming along finally.

Hope all's well xxx

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 am 
Post subject:
morning girls
dont really come on here much lol

well we took Ethan to see the consultant and they want to run blood tests on him
Sad they think he might have muscular dystrophy Sad
we are absolutely devastated!!!!
we dont have any history of it in the family
but the cons said it can come from a mutated gene
we are trying to enjoy christmas but its gonns be hard till we get the results back
we just cant believe this is happening to us
we are trying to think positive but its so hard

Elise is doing ok hope your girlies are good Smile xxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Hehe bet she looked sooooo cute - try n post a pic if u have one hun

Dont blame Oli hun u know its u Smile

Janeylou oh dear!!!! Is that just because of his walking???? Its weird but adys been feeling all odd for months years - but worse recently - hes getting like lactic acid aches just holding issy, tired etc. done tests of which one to do with ck level n was abit elevated so doing again next week. I googled it said linked to rekease of ck when muscles etc damaged or bones or heart attack - n md can b reason for muscle damage etc so its odd ur saying md!

But from what ive read last night theres varying degrees of severity so worst case he has it it may b least acute type. Hace u got long to wait for btest? Surely they can get them done sooner as its a child!!!! Id ring n explain to booking people n say stress its causing etc n can they move it sooner!

Try not to worry - it must b hard when its ur baby, its upsetting enough not knowing with ady n may b referred to consultant if high again this time but need to take a say at a time xx
Page 58 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular