Jan 2012 mummies

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Aghhh bet u get more help n reassurance from them hun - its scary how all different they are n to compare - we try not to but its hard - human nature Sad

Love to u all x
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:12 am 
Post subject:
Poor Ethan, didn't realise he had problems walking, maybe he needs some of those special boot things but hopefully the doc can sort it out soon. I haven't started potty training yet, keep meaning to but am waiting until it is raining all the time and I don't want to go out!

Sophie is having a really clingy time. Maybe for about a week she literally will not be happy to do anything except eat or stand up (supported by us obviously). She is driving me mad now! Poor Oliver doesn't get a look in. We are going to see the inlaws Rolling Eyes this weekend so at least someone else can entertain her for awhile!

Weighed her on my mums scales the other day and I think she's about 18lb which means she has jumped from the 25th line to the 50th! Greedy pig! She is loving food though so not suprised! And still sleeping through which is amazing!

Dh is off work this week after his exam and so I am going to try and sneak out to do some shopping as I want something new to wear for tomorrow night when we go out with his brothers and their g/friends. We are the only ones with kids but I have no idea what's in fashion! Help!

Have a good day girls xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Haha hope u got a lovely outfit hun - n showed them 12ers - aka childless peeps who can sleep till lunch lol - how us mas roll Smile

Ill b off next week n next so keep my girls safe n tell them to not male any changes till i return lol xx
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you all have a lovely holiday hun and you catch some sun! I look so pasty it's unbelievable!

Love xxx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls!!!

Had a fab time - we all saw lots n issybum was very good driving there etc. but had mare of a time sum days with her which turned out as 2 more top teeth!!! So 6 now Sad

Weve had most mornings starting at 5 6,7 am varies - i want my 8am back!!! She was off her food too but wondered if it was pain or sick of pouch food - shes happy eating my warm home made stuff lol

Shes standing really well with a bit of hands on her side to stop her falling sideways. N is pulling herself onto all fours to crawl but zero crawls Sad got a letter for her review on 24th i think it is - hope they say shes ok!!

Hows my girls? All ok ?
Hows the job hunting going sarah?
Are the boys toilet training n walking good?

Hope u guys r ok too obviously hehe xx
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:51 am 
Post subject:
Helloooooo! Glad you had such a good time, shame the teeth had to make an appearance though.

She is doing really well, by 24th she will probably be crawling anyway and if not it doesn't mean anything lots of babies don't crawl at all. Getting up onto all fours is the hard bit she just needs to work out how to coordinate her hands and feet and she will be off!

Sophie still only has two teeth... Thought we might be getting more but no, another false alarm! She is crawling slowly after quite a while of army crawling. She can't pull herself up yet, only onto her knees but she does like standing up. I would love her to be toddling by Christmas but think it might be too soon.

For the first time ever we have had major issues with the clocks going back. Since they changed both kids have been awake at 5am (I'm lying in bed typing this now!) but my mums been here so has been getting them up for me to give me a little more sleep (my mum rocks!) but especially Oli had been so touchy I've said they can both stay in their rooms until 6:30 this morning! Oli has had a little tantrum and quietened down and I've just heard Sophie... 5:45am still not acceptable! I miss my 7am wake ups... Bloomin' clocks!

Are you two going to find a Christmas outfit to dress the girls up in? I've seen a little fairy outfit in Sainsburys which was cute but kind of forgot to buy it! On Oliver's first Christmas we dressed him as an elf, he looked so adorable!

I am going to attempt potty training with Oli this week... Little bit scared as I know he isn't bothered about being wet at all and I've asked him if he wants to try and use the potty and he just shouts no! I'm hoping the thrill of wearing Spider-Man pants will do the trick! Eek!

Closing date for the job was yesterday so have everything crossed!

Hope your holiday blues aren't too bad Claire, piccys please! Very Happy x

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 am 
Post subject:
We got 6.50 this morning which is better than 6, so heres hoping lol - it must b hard for them as time doesnt really mean much to them does it.

Ahhh bless ur mum - superstar!!

Haha dressing them up would be cute - never had those things to think about so not thought - will look lol

Mayb i need to buy the next stage books on child rearing lol have no idea what to expect over next 6 months - need a gospel lol

Fx for Oli hun and u Smile
Fx for ur application then chick
X
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
There's no point buying a book hun... They all do their own thing!! Cannot believe how different my two are its crazy.

Have replied to your other post just randomly saw it when I was scrolling down to reply on here...

I'm scared about tomorrow starting potty training but we have sticker chart, stickers, treats and Spider-Man pants all ready! Haha xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun
Hows it going?
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
Erm... It's not... Mission abandoned and nappy back in its rightful place! Tried for two days but just not happening and not worth the stress or wet floors.

How was your bday? xxx

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
hiya girls
how are you?
i"m good..never get 2 minutes to myself at the min lol
the clocks threw her routine out so had to re-adjust her Confused
we still have only 2 teeth hehehe
her gums are bulging but nothing yet
shes such hard work at the min....she crawls over to anything she can climb up on to stand up and then she just lets go!!!!!
i"m trying to teach her to sit back on her bum when she falls down
shes just started to walk with one hand so i dont think it will be long before shes walking....she just looks to small to walk Sad
she keeps taking a couple of steps but she wont do anymore lol

i really wouldnt worry about issy crawling hun
out of all my tribe lol only Ethan and Elise crawled the rest walked 1st
they are all so different Wink

and you definately dont need a book lol
issy is doing just fine hunni

hows soph doing pp?
so potty training was a no no? lol
we kept trying Ethan off and on
but eventually he cracked it!! Wink
even the pooing lol Embarassed
no wet pants at all now
we got him one of those pottys from asda that talk and sing to them
brilliant!!! it worked Very Happy

we are at physio with Ethan next week
so i will let you know how he gets on
just hoping they can help him
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Birthday was lovely thanks - had great few days really Smile

Wet floors better than wet sofas Smile think on the brightside hehe - dont blame u hun. Just try on n off.

Clever Elise - please post video so we can use as training lol

Good luck for next week - keep us posted!

Mum n dad got issybum a wooden walker thing yesterday for xmas - she will just pull it over n wack herself im sure - it wont help her walk lol

I cant believe how quick these 10 months nearly have gone - let alone this time last year when i was still buying baby baths lol

X
Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 am 
Post subject:
How old was Ethan when he cracked the toilet problems? And how did you do it? Please give me tips! It's starting to drive me insane! How often were you putting him on and how long were you making him stay on etc?

Hope the Physio goes well, let us know how he gets on.

Soph is good thanks, been so clingy and miserable the past couple of weeks but seems a bit better the past day or so probably because she's been sleeping until nearly 7. Still only two teeth but I'm sure they are in there somewhere. She's crawling properly nearly all the time and can finally go from crawling to sitting. Her big bottom has been stopping her I think! Got her 9-12 month check on the 19th, hope they won't mind me taking Oliver as not got a choice. Will have to take loads of snacks with me to keep him quiet...

Claire - we had wet sofas... Thank God for leather ones that are wipe clean!

Oliver learned to walk by using one of those vtech ones which I've got out for Sophie but she's not bothered yet. Also appears to dislike all her baby toys, only interested in Oli's toys or the remote control Rolling Eyes

Both kids asleep at the mo, should be doing something productive but instead I'm in my pj's watching last nights strictly! Bad housewife haha! X

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Aymen for leather Smile love it
Was thinking of getting a new fabric sofa while back but thank god didnt - amount of sick milk n wee in early days n wibe from us lol

X
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:34 am 
Post subject:
Ahhhhhhhh can't sleep! Sad And can't blame the babies either! x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 56 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular