Jan 2012 mummies

pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no Jane I hope the tests come back negative. I've had a very quick google and I don't know much about it but would't it be more obvious if he had it? I mean physically more than just walking problems? Hopefully they don't make you wait all over Christmas. Let us know how he goes. Is Elise walking yet? xx

CB not good about Ady either, hope he gets some answers from his blood tests and it's just a random high one. Not great that he's so tired even from holding Issy. And good luck for the funeral tomorrow, I'm sure it will be a tough day for you all Sad

No news here really, Sophie sleeping fine at night but has decided only to hava a max of two 30min-1hr naps in the day which is really annoying! Oh and I've stopped bf... I was only feeding her at night anyway but when I went away at the weekend she managed fine with a cup of warm cows milk (I know naughty me!) so thought there wasn't any point in starting her again only to stop in January. Feel a bit sad about it but I know she doesn't need it anymore she eats like a horse. Weighed her on my mums scales and she is about 19 1/2lbs at 10m... How does that measure with your beauties? Had to put the stair gates on too as my mum taught her to climb stairs Rolling Eyes She's so loving and smiley, how do I put a pic up on here? I suppose I could put one on FB.

Oh and going to have a go at potty training (again) next week! Maybe... x

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun!
Yeah im thinking of u too guys

Issys 24 pounds so like 98% on chart but heights of it so im ok with her weight. Sophies sounds perfect to me!!!

Issy isnt crawling still Sad she gets around n goes into crawl position but just keeps going back onto her bum n up n down n up n down etc n moves loads that way. If i hold her hands n steady her she walks but worried about the lack if crawling

Stair gates got but not up but will at weekend i think ready

Xx
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Don't worry about lack of crawling she might not crawl just go straight to walking. If I hole Sophie's hands to walk she won't just sits down! So they are all different.

I think Sophie bum is between 50th and 75th but everyone says how tiny she is so she's probably overweight haha!

Both kids woke up after 7:20 this am... Sooo amazing! I just shut the door like Gina suggested so thank you! Am hoping for a repeat tonight... X

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
thanks girls for your support
hope Adys ok CB and everything comes back ok

he has over developed calves pp and the cons said his hips are swaying a bit
but also he was slow to talk and they think the reason he wakes through the night is muscle pain....i hope theyre wrong Sad
we dont have it in our family history but she said it can come from a mutated gene
he also cant run or hop and he cant walk far at all
im just hoping its coming from his feet being odd and not this disorder

shes not walking yet girls....she takes about 6 steps sometimes more
ive tried to video her to put on FB but everytime my camera comes out she sits down and crawls lol

dont worry about Issy not crawling hun...3 out of 6 of mine crawled the others walked first Smile
hope you have a good weekend girlies Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 pm 
Post subject:
That's not nice to think it might be pain waking him up Sad Oli's night terrors are hard enough to cope with, couldn't imagine that. Just hope you get some positive news make sure you let us know.

That's scary that Elise might be walking for Christmas then! Sophie sort of attempted to stand unaided but just crumpled and started crawling. She's cruising now, seemed to start today properly.

CB you'll be proud of me... Got 4xNext skirts 12-18m for £4 off eBay, they are so pretty. Am going to attempt the next sale on Boxing Day as for first time ever we are at home so need tips if you've been please! Or if they are trade secrets you'll have to Fb me, I'm not competition for your local stores haha xx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Gosh janeylou - i hope they r wrong hun. Wouldnt b the first time! Keep us posted but try not to let it spoil ur xmas - if he has theres nothing u can do by worrying so stay positive n try to ignore it till results back x

Well - issys crawling!!! Did it on the day of jays funeral at mums when we werent there!! Mum videod it for us n made me cry! Shes bloody quick now! Also pulling herself up to stand against furniture n walks quite well holding her hands. Think they may all take those steps between xmas n nye Smile

Pp - ive never been up early enough to get to sales lol so cant help! Sure my sil has a friend who gets online access the day b4 but god knows how!!!!

Well done on the bargain - what a trooper!!!!!

Got soooooo much still to do for xmas - was ok but this funeral etc has just set us back weeks Sad so now im on a mission!!!! Wrapped last two nights so sum stuff under tree st least!!!

What r u guys doing? Whats for dinner lol

Xx
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Yay well done Issybum!! So pleased for you! Maybe it was a little gift from Jay? He looked so young in the pics you've been posting, how sad for you all Sad

Yes I'm done Xmas shopping just a bit of wrapping now still. Do feel really guilty though as I unwrapped something my friend gave me as I knew it was chocs! That's really bad isn't it?! Haha!

CB I'm gutted, thought you would have some inside info! Am not impressed!

I'm feeling flu like again! So fed up of feeling rubbish! Grrr x

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Yeah he was 32. His wifes 28! Wrong Sad they still know why yet

Haha sorry for my lack of savvy salesness hun - i hate sales - im the sort who would rather pay for delivery n do it online lol

Nooo thats not bad - as long as u ate them whilst doing something festive like wrapping lol

Hope u feel better soon hun - weve all got it too - just intime for xmas whoppppeee lol

Xx
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies hope you both had a lovely Christmas and got lots of nice pressies?!

We all had flu, poor Sophie had such a snotty nose and blotchy eyes she looked awful in all the pics! Oliver has got a cough too but it's not bothering him too much. Only good thing is that I haven't eaten too much so actually lost weight yay! But as soon as I'm better I know it will go back on!

Weather is awful here, wanted to go swimming but baby pool shut so might head to soft play later instead.

We are at the in laws tomorrow for the day Rolling Eyes

Got some bargains in the Next sale but mainly all 2 years and up.

Today is the last day we can say our beautiful babies were born this year! X

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Seems the colds have really hit us all this year - know what u mean about the pics hun. Was hard to get issy to smile for any she felt so poorly.

Im starting mission slimgym next year!!! May aswell load up on the booze tonight lol

Cant believe the time has gone... This time last year... Its all so surreal. Its exciting having cheeky little monkeys but miss not being able to buy newborn lol.

Hope you all have a nice nye n nyd whatever ur up to. Its been a pleasure sharing the 9 months pregnant n almost - year as mummies with you both n heres to 2013 kiddos xx
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Don't bother getting fit hun, just have another baby! Oli was just one when I got pregnant with Sophie so there you go!! You'll only have to lose the weight again haha!

Been fab spending the past year with you girls and princesses! Long may it continue if you're up for it! Lots of love and good health to you all for 2013 xxxxxxx

Smile

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Happy new year girls!!!

Jl - any news from hospital??

X
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
I was wondering the same JL, hope its good news.

CB has your oh got any results back yet too? X

JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 pm 
Post subject:
happy new year to you all Smile
no no news yet girls Sad
i will keep you posted xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
He called the docs n receptionist said some still borderlinr so to make a doc appoint - so got that wed

Think im going to push to go with him as want to know whats going on - argghhhh lolx
Page 59 of 64

Jump to:  

Community

Popular