what are we entitled too.?

CatrinHaf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm 
Post subject: what are we entitled too.?
My boyfriend works 25hours a week and gets 123. will we be entitled to WTC ? and if so when? and local job centre has said that were not entitled to SURESTART MATERINITY GRANT, do you think we should be entitled to it due to lack of income ?
NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
if you do the benefits advisor on direct gov it will tell you everything that you are entitled to. If you boyfriend is under 25 though you will only be able to claim wtc once baby is born if you are pregnant. Im assuming you are because you are asking bout surestart? You may also be able to claim child tax credits and housing benefit. And child benefit is about 85 a month

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
CatrinHaf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
He is 19 years old, yeah im expecting a baby due 26th of july, so you think he could get working tax credit when baby is here? we receive housing benefits now but its been complicated because he has just started working after being on JSA, and weve had complications due to them wanting evidence of WTC but we dont have any!!

do you think we should be entitled to more money now? due to low-income?

and my friend works a lot in the hospital and has been declined surestart, would we get declined also ?

i will be eliagable for child tax and child benefits when baby's here ? do you think !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Finances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular