gallbladder removal and fertility issue?

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:38 pm 
Post subject: gallbladder removal and fertility issue?
has anyone experianced this? im waiting to have mine out, my sister had hers out and fell preg first month trying but a friend of her took a year to fall with her third. id really like to know if this is something to be concerned about or just one of them things. many thanks xox
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:44 am 
Post subject:
Hello ive just had my galbladder out last week and i am TTC so i will let you know if i have any success Smile
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 am 
Post subject:
ttc1stlittleone wrote:
Hello ive just had my galbladder out last week and i am TTC so i will let you know if i have any success Smile

So how are things going since you started TTC after having your gallbladder out? How long have you tried since having it out, or how long did you try before you fell pregnant? I had mine out in 2006 after a miscarriage, then after removal I found out it was full of cancer, but I was cleared with good health after it was out, none of the cancer had gotten into the rest of my body before it was removed. But I have been unable to get pregnant since. And I didn't know if it is something that could be related. Thank you in advance for input =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular