chattygirl86

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Hey, yeah i think everythings ok, no signs of bleeding or anything so keeping my fingers crossed that baby is having a growth spurt before we go back for another scan next friday. I'm still getting over the shock of being engaged, haha, who would want to marry me Laughing Laughing

Howz everything with you?! Are you in the 2ww again?! xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Your engaged ? When did that happen ? Ive no been on here as much lately so I must of missed it. Congratulations when's the big day ? Hope you don't have as long a wait as me Laughing

Im not sure whats happening with me im on cd9 but ive been getting lots of cm since tues so i did an opk yesterday and it was really dark. I did another one this afternoon and it was like the one's I got last month a day before I got my positive but ive just done one there and its lighter then yesterdays ?? I don't know if that means my peaks come and gone very quick and ive just missed it but ill get some bd'ing in just incase I have and just test again tomorrow and see what they say Question
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:38 am 
Post subject:
We got engaged last sunday, feels very weird lol!! Looking at weddings to happen in the next few years i think. Not specifically looked at dates yet but we will do, we need to decide if we're going abroad or staying here first.

OPK's sound so hard to understand, as long as you've bd over the weekend, hopefully you will be covered incase you did get your positive earlier than you thought xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
i got a positive opk on fri afternoon so its only a 24 day cycle this month was 29 days last month but I still think that was a chemical Sad
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 am 
Post subject:
Hopefully you'll be luckier this month honey!! Good luck for testing xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:48 am 
Post subject:
im starting to get symptoms so i think ive done it Very Happy

good luck with your scan today hope it goes well xx
Hannah born Jun '12
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hen (((hugs))) hope your ok xxx
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hey honey,

I haven't been on here much. Yeah i'm getting there, i've decided to go for a d&c so going to see about that tomorro. I'm ok but don't think i'll be completely ok until after i m/c.

I had a quick look at your post, i'm so sorry af got you this month. I hope you get lucky next cycle, i've got all my fingers crossed for you xxx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 am 
Post subject:
How did it go with the docs ? I like your engagement ticker xx

Im not on here much either works really busy and im on nightshift again. We're on a mission this month as ive worked out af will be due when we're on holiday so we're gonna try and make sure that doesn't happen Laughing

(((hugs)))
Hannah born Jun '12
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
how you doing hun ? hope everything went ok with your d&c (((hugs)))
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Claire, yeah d&c went ok, i'm in quite alot of pain bt not bleeding since tuesday, had a spot yesterday but nothing since. However, i ended up going to a&e last night as woke up in loads of pain and ended up vomitting a few times and the doc said that because i've been taking brufen its not agreeing with the lining of my stomach so i've to start taking paracetmol or co-codomal and that should sort me out lol.

How are you doing?! How long until your holiday?! Me and oh are looking to go away first week in september for a much needed break xxx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
aww sorry your poorly hope you feel better soon hen Smile

Im doing ok busy as hell with work still. We got a kitten today but our resident cat's not too happy about it. We've had to put the kitten in the bedroom out the way and we'll need to try and introduce them a bit at a time. We go away on holiday on the 25th but we're only going up to skye for a few days as ian's skint Rolling Eyes That's good hen you's deserve a holiday xx

I got my + opk yesterday so af should be due 23rd - 25th FX she doesn't turn up and ruin our holiday
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
I'm back to work tomorro and not looking forward to it. Hope work calms down for you soon.

Awwww how cute you have got a wee kitten Very Happy Yeah probably introducing them a bit at a time sounds like a good idea. The cat is probably jealous that someone else has your attention. Is it a boy or girl?! Names?! Lol, i'm quite nosey lol.

Skye will be nice, freezing probably though. Its good to get away anywhere, anywhere away from home & work and will do you good to get some relaxing in. Fingers crossed horrible af stays away Sad xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
How did work go hen ?

The kitten's a wee boy called ally and he's ten weeks. Our other cat charlie (she's a girl and is about 2) still hisses at him if he comes within a couple of feet of her but I think its because she's actually scared of him

Aye we're desperately needing a holiday we've not been away anywhere since october just been too much going on. The cats have been a good distraction this week as im usually counting down the days to af but ive been that busy I don't even know how many dpo I am and didn't know what cd I was on either till I seen my ticker Smile

I had my post op appointment last week but my gynae wasn't there so I got seen by another one who turned out to be the big wig fertility doctor down here. There was bone, hair, fat and nerves inside the cyst and no sign of any cancer Very Happy He said they checked the other ovary and tube when they were in there and it looked ok from the outside but because they didn't check inside it they can't guarantee that its not blocked. He said they'll only check it if im not pregnant in a year and that the time I was ttc before the m/c and the wait I had between that and my op won't be counted in it so it only starts from when I restarted ttc in may Mad

oh and he told me I didn't need to go back and then a few days later I got an appointment to go back in december, I phoned the hospital and checked and they said it was right and I was to go back [*CENSORED*] knows why though ??
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah works ok thanks honey, bit tired but need the money for a wee holiday & to put a deposit on wedding venue, if we agree on one lol. Has wrk calmed down for you?!

Aww hopefully they will be ok with each other soon and I'm sure they will grow to love each other.

Not long until you go away. Are you all set?! That's good the cats have taken your mind off the 2ww, nothing worse because all you wanna do is test. I'm the most inpatient person ever and can never handle the waiting 2 weeks before you know.

That's great that it wasn't cancerous though Hun, must be a relief hearing that. I'm sure the year will fly input hopefully you won't have to wait that long and you will be pregnant. Hmmm I can't say I know why they'd want to see you again but it can only be to keep an eye on you which is always a good thing xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular