chattygirl86

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah works ok thanks honey, bit tired but need the money for a wee holiday & to put a deposit on wedding venue, if we agree on one lol. Has wrk calmed down for you?!

Aww hopefully they will be ok with each other soon and I'm sure they will grow to love each other.

Not long until you go away. Are you all set?! That's good the cats have taken your mind off the 2ww, nothing worse because all you wanna do is test. I'm the most inpatient person ever and can never handle the waiting 2 weeks before you know.

That's great that it wasn't cancerous though Hun, must be a relief hearing that. I'm sure the year will fly input hopefully you won't have to wait that long and you will be pregnant. Hmmm I can't say I know why they'd want to see you again but it can only be to keep an eye on you which is always a good thing xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
How's the wedding planning going ? Have you's decided on a date ?

Works still a bit crazy right now working again tomorrow but ive only got till friday then ive got 17 days off Excited

Naw we've not got anything ready yet ill probably do that next sat. I'll need to look out ian's stuff for going away too cause he's useless always leaves everything to last minute then takes half the house with him. I don't think the 2ww's bothering me too much because I don't think ive done it this month don't know why I think that but FX im wrong
Hannah born Jun '12
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Eh don't even go there Laughing can't find a date we both want or a venue but we are looking at more when we are next off together the 25/26th and hopefully we will have come to a decision.

I'm doing a long day tomorro so at least your not the only one working on a Sunday. Just think of the pay though. Oh and you have your holiday/ days off to look forward to.

That's a man thing, my oh will be exactly the same I bet. Everything is always left to the last minute with him hehe.

I think we all go through days where we think we have done it and days where we think we haven't done it so just keep think positively and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully in the next few days I can get back to ttc xx

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
Eh don't even go there Laughing can't find a date we both want or a venue but we are looking at more when we are next off together the 25/26th and hopefully we will have come to a decision.

I'm doing a long day tomorro so at least your not the only one working on a Sunday. Just think of the pay though. Oh and you have your holiday/ days off to look forward to.

That's a man thing, my oh will be exactly the same I bet. Everything is always left to the last minute with him hehe.

I think we all go through days where we think we have done it and days where we think we haven't done it so just keep think positively and I'll keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully in the next few days I can get back to ttc xx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
aye work shouldn't be too bad tomorrow its only a 5 hr shift its just the thought of having to get up at 5:45

yeah I seen in your aspirin post that you were gonna start ttc again FX it all goes well this time Smile xx
Hannah born Jun '12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular