first af since having baby....

FaeryBUMfly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:46 am 
Post subject: first af since having baby....
Sorry tmi but is it meant to be this heavy?? I went through 3 night pads last night and am having to change them every 2 hours today (already have some trousers in to soak!)Shocked my periods are usually heavy but never this bad and its really painful too Sad is it normal?
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:49 am 
Post subject:
My first 3 or 4 were really heavy and dead painful and I got the runs as well for some reason ! last few not been so bad thou. I think your body jsut has a clear out the first few. If its really really bad or lots of clots etc I would maybe see the doc in case anything left behindx
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:51 am 
Post subject:
thanks hun xx will see how it goes and may check when i take Ze to the hv led play thing tomorrow xx
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 am 
Post subject:
My first real period was horrific, so yeah probably normal, as long as your blood is normal colour/smell etc? unfortunately it takes a while for our bodies to settle down, after all our lady areas have been under alot of pressure during pregnancy and birth, I hope you feel better soon, but you know your bady and if your not right if you know what i mean so i'm sure your doc wouldn't mind seeing you about it xx
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:33 am 
Post subject:
If you're having to change them that much because the bleeding is so heavy I'd honestly give your doctor a call or your HV or someone as that is a lot of bleeding for just a period imo. I had a terrible first period in terms of pain after Adam I was literally ying on the bathroom floor crying and I am good with pain usually.

ggmarch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Mine was awful and I had only stopped post pregnancy loss for about a week! It was almost worse than immediately after birth. I undertook 3 hour car journey in pale trousers, big mistake!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular