maxi cosi 9 months to 4 years?

Angelnandrew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 pm 
Post subject: maxi cosi 9 months to 4 years?
does any one know if it NEEDS the isofix base or not? x
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Difficult to say as some do and some don't. Have you been on the maxi cosi website.
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think the 9 months + ones do as you don't take them out of the car. I've got a britax one and its great - an alternative if there isn't a reason you want the MC one. I would recommend going to halfords for a seat as they seem much more clued up and help you fit it etc. - better than mothercare etc
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
We have the Maxi Cosi Priori Xp for Alfie and don't use a base.Some of them do come with base,but I can't see the point,because you wouldn't be taking it out of the car like you would a newborn seat anyway.

Blimey you're organised looking for seats already hun,not even thought about that!x

Angelnandrew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am 
Post subject:
hey squibb not being organised gracie doesnt fit in her newborn car seat anymore lol too long!! and because its me carrying her 99.9% of the time she really is going to break me lol they are sooooo heavy in them xx
Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 am 
Post subject:
jane1978 wrote:
I don't think the 9 months + ones do as you don't take them out of the car. I've got a britax one and its great - an alternative if there isn't a reason you want the MC one. I would recommend going to halfords for a seat as they seem much more clued up and help you fit it etc. - better than mothercare etc

I agree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular