never been pregnant

gracie007
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject: never been pregnant
i'll be 28 in october and i have never gotten pregnant, been having sex since i was 21, what do you think?
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,
Was it protected or unprotected? If it was unprotected then may be the time wasn't right for you. You didn't say much, so i'm a bit unclear about your cycle. is it regular? normally if you have 28 day cycle, you ovuluate on day 14 and if you have intercourse between day 12 to day 20 as this is your fertile window, then there is a good chance of getting pregnant. How long have you been TTC hun? Normally 30% of people TTC get pregnant in 3 months, 50% gets pregnant in 6 months and 90% get pregnant in 12 months. Don't worry there's nothing wrong with you.

Good Luck!!
gracie007
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:02 am 
Post subject:
thanks for your reply, i have had a regular 31 day cycle up untill november last year when i was late, it came on the 35th day then in december it was a 227 day cycle, january, 34 days, a cycts was found on my right ovary in november 3.5mm or so. i am so scared i really want to get pregnant. i had sex on sat on last week and saw the ovulation mucus on sunday and more of it on monday i was on top some i am thinkin maybe not this time. i have always had menstral pain but it as gotten worse in recent times. thanks again for your reply
farzu23
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:39 am 
Post subject: hi
Don't worry hun, Being on top doesn't mean that you won't get pregnant but it just makes it a bit harder. Normally sperm can live for 3/4 days inside a women so just hold on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular