Hope

dukky
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm 
Post subject: Hope
Just felt the need to talk about my baby, Hope. Lost her at 16 weeks after finding out at our 12 week scan that she had lots of problems and was not going to go full term. If she did she qould have been severely disabled. We decided with advice from our consultant that a termination was the only option, this took a few weeks and many scans to come to this decision. It was the worst time in my life and the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. After 6 months and 2 days after what would have been Hope's due date I found out I was pregnant again. My daughter Ailsa is now 9 months old and is honestly the light of my life and just amazing. I just feel sometimes like I can't talk about hope...I can't really explain why...I just feel like people wouldn't understand. But I just feel the need to say I'll never forget her and she'll always be with me. Hoping that you guys will understand

X

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi dukky

I don't really know exactly what your going through as my loss was pretty early but I just wanted to give you (((big hugs))) and let you know my thoughts are with you

RIP little Hope xx
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
She will always be remembered xx
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hope will always be with you hun. I also find it hard to talk about my dd too, but it doesn't mean we think about them any less, they're never far from our thoughts & always in our hearts. xx

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Awww hunni this must of been the hardest desicion ever for you, but i'm sure your little one knows that what you decided was the best you could of done for her. You will never forget her or love her any less she will always be part of you.xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
hiya

when my sil lost her twins (one was named Hope oddly enough)she and my brother bought a beautiful tree - one that could live in a pot in case of house moves - and a small and very lovely piece of marble to sit in the pot. It is just a lovely tribute to the girls, and gives them a special place to sit and remember.

So glad you have your daughter in your life

Anna
xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular