Quinny Zapp Xtra travel bag

mummyofeal
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 am 
Post subject: Quinny Zapp Xtra travel bag
Can anybody recommend a pushchair travel bag for the Quinny Zapp Xtra? Im slowly losing my marbles trawling the internet trying to find one that will accomodate it due to the seatframe not folding down. On our last holiday my youngest was almost 2 so did not nap much or use the pushchair a great deal so the Quinny Zapp was perfect and of course folds so small so is great for travel. But we now have a 10 month old who we will be taking on holiday soon and he loves his sleep and obviously needs a pushchair everywhere we go. I wanted a new Quinny Zapp Xtra as we have a Quinny Buzz at the mo and there is no way im taking that with me lol, but I dont want to take a pushchair that I cant bag up to keep it clean and safe.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks xxx
andieh
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU MANAGED TO GET A BAG,LIKE YOU I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND TRYING TO FIND ONE.I BOUGHT THE ZAPP XTRA THINKING IT WAS AN IDEAL BUGGY FOR MY 4 MONTH OLD FOR WALKS AND HOLIDAYS ETC BUT AM NOT SO SURE NOW! ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
Mamma4ever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, have you found a bag to fit the Zapp xtra as yet. I am in the same boat and leaving for Australia at the end of the month. If I don't find anything I have to consider purchasing another pushchair/stroller...Sad(
Mamma4ever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies, I found a general travel bag at Mothercare cost 11.99. Fits perfectly:-))
MomJC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 am 
Post subject: zapp xtra travel bag
good p.m.to the ladies who travelled with the xtra zapp, have you managed to get a travel bag for the zapp xtra and how was travelling with it?

i was unable to find the general bag in mothercare.
mummyedweeds
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 am 
Post subject: Found this one
Try this one on ebay. Search for item number 230726629618. Will fit the chassis and the seat unit.
MomJC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:03 am 
Post subject:
thank you for the advise, problem solved now. Was searching for two days a travelbag for the zapp xtra.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular