New Autum/Winter Pushchair?

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:34 pm 
Post subject: New Autum/Winter Pushchair?
Heyy!! Right, so saving up for a new pushchair, preferably 3 wheels, and a big basket, but not wide back wheels due to my old pushchair being an absoloute pain getting through my front door and my narrow hallway!
I need a sturdy warm cosey footmuff to go with, as i hate it being cold for Bella!, she always loved being all cosey and snuggled up!

Also if you have any suggestions on pramsuits? let me know i might get one other than a coat as it gets rediculously cold over in england!!

Obviosuly no colours other than black, pink or purple, can't stand red, orange or green! if anyone knows a fantastic pushchair thats girly colourd that would be brilliant!

Keep in mind i'm a single mum my budget is 400 and i live in the UK so i can't import one from outside the UK Sad

Any help would be great! Smile xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:28 am 
Post subject:
I have an obaby atlas 4 wheeled pushchair. I bought the mothercare generic footmuff, its nice and big. Does the job for us. The pushchair was 58(comes in loads of colours) and the muff was 30. Used it with my LO since she was 6 months and still using it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular