Advice on how to cope...

WeeGem
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am 
Post subject: Advice on how to cope...
Hi, I just ended a 3 year relationship with my 16 month old daughters dad. There had been flaws in the relationship since the beginning, and I just kept it going as I thought I could fix them as we went along. Eventually I realised nothing was ever going to change, so I told him it was over.

This was only on thursday, and he left and moved back to his mums in Scotland yesturday, leaving me and our daughter in northern ireland.

I know its gonna take some time for him to get over the split, but he is making it so hard for me... im actually feeling really guilty that he is hurting, and he will say some really mean things to me, then twist it to make out that im the one causing the issues...
Id like to be able to have a good friendship with him for the sake of our daughter... but i understand it may take some time for him to stop hating me...

I really dont know what to do, I still care for him a lot, my heart wants him back, but my head is telling me we are better apart... is this normal to feel this way?

Gemma

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am 
Post subject:
I think it's normal to have doubts when a relationship ends , and it can take a while for you both to sort your feelings out,I'd give it a few weeks and you should have a better idea of how you really feel and if it's really over , you might miss him more with each day or you might find you're happier without him (((hugs)) and Good luck xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular