SHARE YOUR CRAVINGS!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject: SHARE YOUR CRAVINGS!!!
Hi everyone, as the dream stories seem to be so funny i thought it would be good to chat about cravings!
Im 16 wks and the only thing tempting my taste buds is celery!! never liked it before but love it at the moment.
i bet there must be alot more weird and wanderful cravings out there, better than my boring one!
dawn x
tarynmbrown
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:02 am 
Post subject: Cravings
I am 11 weeks along and I have been putting mustard on everything! I liked mustard pre-pregnancy but not like this. This is the only craving I have had so far (I am just glad to actually be enjoying food after the last few weeks of morning sickness!)
Also I get to feeling a little crazy when i get too hungry ( I need food and I need it NOW!) but once I start eating, I get full so fast. I can barely finish a little bowl of soup.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject: xx
hiay im 20 weeks and havent really had any but for about 2 weeks all i wanted to eat was grapes mixed in with bananna on a sandwich (no idear why) but thanxfully this as gone now lolxx
cardea
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject: GRAPES
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and the olny cravings i have had are for cold red seedless grapes and ice lollies ! Weird ! I have gone off fish and pesto that you use in pasta !
Marien
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject: Chicken Balti and Bananas!
My cravings change almost daily! I used to eat healthily - lots of veg, fruit and fish but since being pregnant I have craved bacon, bananas (which I hate normally) and really wierdly in the last couple of days I have been craving curries especially chicken balti! I can't stand most veg at the moment, they bring on my nausea! So odd! Very Happy
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
I just want to marry the man from del monte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing pineapple, grapes, anything juicy! I love sucking wedges of lime but bizarrely absolutely hate melon!!!! Have to drink gallons of milk tho to calm the acid heartburn afterwards! xxx
vicky75
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject: cravings
hi! im 7wks i loved coffee&fruit ive gone of them now craving savoury foods like hot cross buns toasted bread,i feel so sick i wish i was as i feel i wld feel beta !x
gjade
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:20 am 
Post subject:
Im 28 weeks, and at the moment cannot get enough LION bars! In early pregnancy it was orange juice with juicy bits and I couldn't get enough, but we are having a Girl and apparently if you drink lotsa orange juice you are having a Girl! Thats one old wives tale that was true for me!
x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
atleast orange juice is a nice healthy one!!! with my daughter i craved water(how boring!) it had to be from my mums tap though, in a pint glass through a straw!!! weird.
i did fancy haribo sweets yesterday and ate a whole packet while i was driving! i will be after a new set of teeth soon!
magiceyes
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
Im now 35 weeks and recently found out i was pregnant a month ago. Now I have been craving ice lollies( the rowndtree fruit lollies) and branson pickle on whatever Im eating. If i put anymore weight on I'll be a beached whale. Laughing
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
i've been eating chocolatey cereals, like coco pops and nesquick. im not usually a cereal person or a lover of chcolate but i have to have a bowl every day! lol!
i'm only 7wks so nothing really bizzare just yet.

my friend was hooked on mars bar and apple sanwhiches!!! and my sister loved washing a cloth in bleach and chewing on the corner for abit!!! WEIRD!!! LOL!
gingin
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
this has to be the funniest forum yet !! am in week 12 the other day i went to the supermarket and this is what i bought - chilli nuts / ready 2 eat nut and chocolate cakes / 10 mars and snickers /cream cheeze & oranges /fresh orange and pineapple juice some apples / fish pies !!! and of course some whiskas for the cats though LOL
i cant make my mind up on anything but have gone right off cooking fullstop - which is very entertaining cos my other half so doesnt do the kitchen his limit is a baked spud in the micro !! lst night he attempted to cook sausage in the oven i had to open every window in the house after i told him the oven doesnt have to be on maximum !!
oh and i am finding ice cold drinks - have completely gone off hot drinks - even hot chocolate went down the drain this morning !!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
The only thing i have is cold orange squash - how boring! x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
gingin, im worried about you...that you might start eating the cat food!!! lol, can you imagine fancying that...
I was in tesco today and i spotted the tomatoe juice, walked on without picking any up then it was worrying me for the rest of the time i was in there...i couldnt get back to that aisle quick enough to put a load in the trolley...then i had to get a bottle of worcester sauce to add to it.. ive just had a great big glass of tomatoe juice with a dash or 2 of the worcester sauce and it was LUSH!!!!!! mmmmm
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
dawn b ----- your worried about me - ???? err tommy juice and worcester sauce i am sure theres meant to be vodka in there - isnt that called a bloody mary ???
i am going to be an expert on apples by the end of this am eating about 4 a day - have to say the other thing i seem to enjoy is Fish fingers - I desperately want salt and vinegar square crisps but cant get them in sweden - so am ordering online its costing a small fortune but hey what the heck !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular