SHARE YOUR CRAVINGS!!!

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:23 am 
Post subject:
woke up this morning really fancying those little sweets that are in the shapes of eggs and lips!! not been out to get any yet but will be going out soon to stock up!!! yummy!!
Kates
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject: Cravings
Hi Everyone
Think I'm only about 6 wks but have been craving cashew nuts and tinned tomatoes like mad and raw onion (not pickled, but that would be boring, wouldn't it..LOL). Not interested in anything sweet and can't stand the smell of coffee. My partner opened a packet of custard creams last night and the smell made me retch!
xtine1985BScHons
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:33 am 
Post subject:
I'm glad someone else is having the ice cold thing, I can just about manage tea again now at 30 weeks but I can't ave it early in the mornings cause it just makes me feel really sick which sucks!
It's the same with some foods though this past week I've really gone off warm food and love eating salads etc!
xxx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Wow.. thats a good craving salads.. at least you know you can eat as much as you like as its healthy! =)
x
xx
erj74
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
hee hee, am loving reading about all the cravings! I can't get enough fish finger sandwiches at the mo with lashings of vinegar - just typing about it makes me want some!

I also went into the fridge the other day and was just going to have one or two green olives and ended up just standing there an eating the whole lot - as you can image i smelt lovely after that!!!

I am 26 weeks now and finding that my appetite is really increasing in the morning but dropping off in the evening, i don't really want dinner but all morning I can eat for England - anyone else the same?

x
p.s anyone know where I can find a fish finger sandwich in the centre of london????
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:39 am 
Post subject:
lol.... im 20 wks and my appetite is huge in the morning and then as the day goes on it gets less... i dont mind cooking tea for my family but when i sit down to eat it i cant manage much of it.
fish finger sandwhiches though....thats a good one!
gingin
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:28 am 
Post subject:
bread bread and more bread - went to the supermarket yesterday and a really good bakery is there every Friday - i bought dark bread, walnut bread, ciabattas, croissants normal and chocolate
warm or toasted with butter i swear i purr when i eat it !!
seem to have become fixated with lasagne - but thats it still off most food in general !
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
im quite into bread also...wouldnt say im craving it exactly but i do really enjoy bread with a meal...oh and i love hot crossed buns and fruit loaf!!
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
i cant stop eating pineapple love it but it gives me realy bad heart burn lol and my mouth is like sand paper xx lisa
PrincessPregnant
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone, i'm only 8 weeks and I keep craving Baguettes, I just can't get enough of them, toasted in the panini toaster or just fresh with cheese and pickle!! Very Happy
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
bread seems to be really popular!
well ladies ive just sat and scoffed 4 ring dougnuts! the ones with sugar on. feel better for that!
lovemyboys21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 26 weeks, and I haven't had any really bizarre cravings... I had chili with mustard in it the other night for supper, but other than that it's usually pizza, doughnuts, milk (LOTS of milk, I go through a gallon a week by myself)... I woke up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago wanting peanut butter M&M's desperately...
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
SUGAR PUFFS!!!! all these moments of food madness though dont seem to last very long. once ive binged on them they go away!
the only thing i cant be without at the moment though is water!
gingin
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
blackcurrant juice is my latest - drinking it by the gallon !!!still got a thing about toast !!
tealbutterfly
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject:
magiceyes wrote:
Im now 35 weeks and recently found out i was pregnant a month ago. Now I have been craving ice lollies( the rowndtree fruit lollies) and branson pickle on whatever Im eating. If i put anymore weight on I'll be a beached whale. Laughing

When i was about 5-7 i loved mature cheddar cheese with branston pickle in a crusty roll, absolutley divine! i was eating it all the time...my family def clocked something wasn't right. went on to salt and vingear crisp a bit and now really really want a bacon sandwich. I never used to even it bacon before and now i can't get enough of it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular