SHARE YOUR CRAVINGS!!!

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Going mad for sausages - mmm, my mum said thats what got me in the 'family way' in the first place Embarassed !!!!! Sainsburys The Best Chipolatas oh my god they are sooo tasty, and the Sausage and Egg Mcmuffin Mcdonalds do on the breakfast menu, this sounds really disgusting but I like to suck the juice out of the meat, I hardly ever ate pork before I became pregnant. I had the strangest dream last night that I picked up a bag of dried biscuits for my dogs opened it to feed them and in amongst the biscuits were sausages!!! My other half thinks I have lost the plot - he is also extremely fed up with sausage and mash, toad in the hole, sausage casserole lol lol
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
lol...its hard isnt it when we have to cook for others when we only fancy one thing all the time! sausages arent too bad though, ive yet to read about someone fancying coal or anything too weird...although they rekon you should have a chat with your midwife if u fancy something thats not entirely edible!!
enjoy ur sausages!!!!
tealbutterfly
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
i know this will sound ridiculous but last night i nearly cried for a steak! Trust me to watch Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen nightmares, where he turns around failing restaurants. I was on the phone to my partner and i was crying because i couldn't have what i wanted, i sounded very childish. He even laughed to wish i got very annoyed lol. On reflection maybe i did go over the top but at the time it was so important.
Talking of weird cravings, when my aunt was pregnant with her 1st she used to eat baby powder and chalk. Her doctor told her this was okay but not to over do it. I personally wouldn't recommended it but hey give the body what it wants (within limits).
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Mine is definitely milk, we got through 4 pints every day!! Thats my cereal, and my glasses of milk throughout the day! Sticking to the semi skimmed so its not too bad, but baby will never have a calcium deficiency LOL

Apart from that, sometimes i get the urge for something, and have to eat it, but havent really had any mad cravings - my appetite has gone teeny tiny!! Cant eat a full meal anymore, its sooo frustrating when i've cooked steak and chips for our tea, and i eat 2 mouthfuls! LOL xx My boyfriend is happy though, as he gets 2 dinners most evenings!!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
my friend had mad cravings for milk and she just had a girl...do u know what your having?
i just cant get enough of chocolate...milk chocolate that is. i couldnt decide weather to have dairy milk or galaxy yesterday so asked my boyfriend to pick up both from the shop.....i ate the lot! yum yum
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
week 15 still into bread and butter !! oranges and blackcurrant juice - next week though a friend is bringing me salt and vinegar crisps back from england --- yum yum - probably be ick after 1 packet but it'll be worth it !!! mouth is watering just talking about it
seems baby doesnt like milk or salmon - both repeat on me till i feel ill !!
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Dawn B, no i dont know what i'm having!! I'm overdue now, so am currently supping down raspberry leaf tea to try and bring this monkey out! xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
oh you poor thing, i heard raspberry leaf tea was meant to be good for getting things started. Its awful isnt it when you have your heart set on the date and you go over.
I went 2 wks over with my daughter and had to be induced, it was lovely though as it was only 3 hrs!!
good luck to you and make sure you let us all know what you have.
dawn x
Marien
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject: Craving frosties
I have just devoured a third of a 750g pack of Frosties. I was craving them desperately and ripped them open in the car in the supermarket car park. I'm VERY full now Laughing
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing fantastic, thats what we like to hear.... hope you enjoyed them!!
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Lol Marien - bet if you had turned around someone would have been sat watching you..... Laughing I have had 4 bowls of cheerios today oh and 2 slices of toast and 2 weetabixand an orange 2 finger kit kat!!!! I hope this constant eating eases off soon I cant get any of my clothes on and I am only 11 weeks Embarassed

Marien
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject: Yummy Frosties
To say I enjoyed them would be an understatement! They were so good it was like falling in love!!! I'm going to put them on my bedside table for night time emergencies as have been waking up between 3-5am feeling ravenous Laughing

Ooh ORANGE KITKAT that's practically X-Rated - YUMMM!
lisamummy
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
pork scratchings and i love the fat on pork chops ( yummy crackling )
i've never really eatten it before , i just cant get enough of it now Exclamation
ohhhhh and orange juice.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Lol ooh another one for pork!! I never really ate pork now I cant get enough of it, although dont think I would resort to pork scratchings Laughing Happy Eating, Flossie xx

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
lol im just craving food eney food i go to bed hungry and wake hungry talking of witch ive just orderd a hot curry xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular