worrywart

punkin21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject: worrywart
i'm probably worrying over nothing, but it would help to feel reasured.
My baby is 2 1/2 months old and hes wonderful, smiling, moving, slieeping through to night (well 7 hours anyway)
but i've read in my "what to expect in the first year) book somehting about him following things in an arc in front of his face. well...he doesn't do that. its hard to get him to find you with his eyes, but when he does, he's locked on you. Hes very good at "locking" on things. Is that ok? or could something be wrong? i worry hes autistic.
chrissyara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:08 pm 
Post subject: worry wart
IN my opinion , he will do this in the next few weeks. You just need to keep trying him and encourage him. my little boy was 3 1/2 when he did this. hope this makes you worry less xx Very Happy
punkin21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
thanks i do feel better. ive colmed down a lot because im so happy he's finally intersted in his jungle gym . you know the thing with the dangling toys and his boncy seat toys! and hes' trying to grab for things! soon he'll play with his toys i hope!
chrissyara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject: pumpkin 21
he will soon, my son takes all his time to grab at a rattle , he much pref his hand to look at and chew xxxx keep up the good work xx
punkin21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:08 am 
Post subject:
yeah...today his biggest task was trying to fit his fist in his mouth!
chrissyara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:41 am 
Post subject: pumpkin21
at first when my son started that i was telling him to stop and putting a dummy in his mouth . Then i read it a natural thing to do, now i struggke with feeding him as he wants his fist not bottle xx Laughing Laughing
punkin21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i read that to about it being natural....we can tell when hes hungry when he starts suckin on his hand or mine....we are always telling him to get his big hands out of the way to give him a bottle!
chrissyara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject: got a problem please help
I have a problem , i recently ( 2days ago) changed my son's feeding routine , instead of 6am, 10am 2pm ,6pm 10pm . We now are on 8am . 12noon, 4pm then 10pm . This means he is a bottle short a day according to the recommendations but he is being less sick after bottles. is this something i should be worrying about or only worry if he begins to lose weight. He haa 7oz and is on the hungrier milk ?????? Sad Sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular