Been trying for over 2 years.

RIDDLES
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject: Been trying for over 2 years.
Hi All

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive but nothing as yet happened, we have sex every day and when it's the week i'm ovulating maybe 3-5 times a day. After we have sex I leak once he comes out. Can this be the problem. I have even tryed to put my legs in the air after because I went on the internet and a lady and tried this and she thought it worked.

I recently went to the doctor to get checked and they said everything fine, but last week I had to have time off work becuase I had severe pains in my belly do you think this could be all related to why it is difficult to conceive.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
I think you are having sex far to many times, they recommend every other day so the sperm can mature. You may be having lots of sex but the quality of the sperm from doing it that much would not be the greatest.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
sorry its not working for u hun..

But ur having sex an awful lot.. strange sperm is more likely to get u pregnant.. maybe try having a break, use condoms, then start again..xxx
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
The less is more approach certainly worked for me.

What type of contraception were you on and how long for? I was on depo for two years and it took around 18months to fall preggers. The longer you have been on depo or the pill could mean you take longer to conceive. Also things like weight, lifestyle can be huge factors in conceiving.

You defo need a mini break even though you wont want too. The harder you try the harder it is..... strange but true. Confused
Jup
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
I agree with the others - you are having sex too often. They say it's best to have sex every other day as this gives sperm chance to be healthy. The sperm you are getting may be not healthy/non-swimmers as you are having sex too often.

I'd suggest just doing it every other day and see how you get on from there.

Good luck and your time will come!
Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Way to much sex!! You need to be having sex every other day. Also the thing about sticking your legs in the air is a myth. You do however need to stay lying down for at least 30mins to improve your chances. They say anything that comes out after that wasn't going anywhere! Also (really crude but true) it helps if you are naturally wet as saliva, lotions and stuff like that can effect the sperm quality. Hope this helps. If not your doctor should refer you to an infertility clinic. It's best to get everything checked out early.
Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular