can anyone help?

kt86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 am 
Post subject: can anyone help?
hey new here but was wondering if anyone knows anything about tax credits?
basicly did the renewal today and it turns out we have earned 10013 more thn last year.i know you can earn up to 10000 more and u wont have to pay back but we are over 13 and im seriosly worried we will have to pay loads back.we did declare in april 10 that we would be earning more this year we basicly earned an extra 400 on top of what i said we would in the year im so worried and not sure what to do Question any replys thankyu already.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
hiya

I think the credits are effectively a year behind on their calcs. Last year mine was based on maternity pay from year before - so was earning full amount and getting credits on top! this year I have declared last year's earnings, so probably not gonna get anything Sad

but basically am pretty sure you are fine hun. Will mean you get less or none this year, but shouldn't be a payback
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 am 
Post subject:
U may just get sum muny taken off ur weekly payments thats wot im expecting because we earned 1000 more than i told them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Finances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular