Hemorrhoids

LacisMom
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm 
Post subject: Hemorrhoids
Sorry. I know this may be a little too much information. I have been using Witch hazel wipes, cream, and Prep H suppositories since delivery. Every BM feels like broken glass, and I even have a little bleeding after BM, no matter how soft the stool. Sad The MD said I will have to "wait & heal." How long before you were back to normal? I am three months PP. Any suggestions?
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Poor you.

I still have a little one. Its not that bad anymore. ive stopped treating it and just put up with it. Im sure mine was much better after about 2 months though.

It hurt like hell for ages though(worse than the stitches)

I used some special "wet wipes" for hemorrhoids, id fold it up and pop it in my pants, so it was nice and cool.

Have you seen a dr about it? They may be able to give you something for it, i know my oh hs had stuff from dr b4.

LacisMom
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 am 
Post subject:
My doc was very unconcerned at my 6 week check up. Just more focused on giving it time. Thank you for wipe suggestion. Maybe some medicated wipes will work better than the witch hazel. If I don't start feeling better soon, I will make another appt.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular