February 2012 :)

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Aww poor thing coping with the sickness. I have been extremely lucky still - No sickness but still lots of tiredness. Something I can cope with tho Very Happy

We have our next scan on Weds next week so I will be 12 + 1 then. Think Im due another one at 16 weeks after that.....anyone know if that will be too soon to tell if the are girls or boys??

Donne hope your sickness eases soon. Can you phone the midwife or hospital to see when youre due a scan? (ive only had mine because we were IVF and because I had a bleed) Thankfully all is fine. Hope everyone else is doing ok x
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
hello everyone Very Happy Very Happy

had my date scan to day and every thing is great so we are so happy it feels like a load has been lifted phew relief Smile
i am 13 week today
so due 15th feb
got a amazing scan photo of baby looks like its waving to us

hope everyone is ok take care ladies xxx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly what you mean about the relief after the scan! We had our 12 week scan last week. Everything was perfect and we got to hear the heartbeats and they took the blood test and the measurement for the downs test and thankfully all my results have come back as low risk, which I really didnt expect with being an 'older' mum to be Smile

Are you having any symptons Donna? Im still just tired but nothing else Very Happy x
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi,
so glad to her everything going ok for you just think 7 weeks and you will find out what youre having Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i have a boy 13 and a girl 9 so im not bother what i have as long as it healthy we don't care
we have a huge age gap but i just wanted one more i had a sudden urge lol
my symptoms have calmed down now but the only thing is i have lost 11lbs ...
i think its because i was so sick i couldn't eat properly i never have lost weight in pregnancy so its a first for me hope it comes off easy after the baby comes lol

cant wait to buy something blue or pink there is so many cute things out there!!!!!

how are you feeling now?
hope your feeling blooming
speak soon
sheore
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
hope everyone is doing well, had my dating scan yesterday and all was great, baby healthy and 13 weeks old.
New due date is 17th feb

Not going to find out what sex the baby is but already heve a boy. Someways I would like a girl but it would be easier if it was a boy as still have all his stuff.

Still feeling a bit tired but put it down to the 6am wake up calls although sprained my ankle last week Sad so everyone is running round after him
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi

so glad your ok
omg im due 15 feb so we will have so see whos first

take care xx
Lostinspace
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Hiya everyone here. I was in the March club but found out today at the nuchal scan that I am actually due on the 28th feb next year. Wow abt a week ahead of what I thought. Hope your all doing well.
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Girls, good to see you all doing well. My tiredness has improved a little over the last week (but just been struck down with a chest infection so think im shaking these poor babes all over the place Confused )

Its just amazing me how well i feel in general so Ive been out this last week and bought quite a few things. Do you think this is a bit too early to be buying?? I will be 15 weeks on Tuesday Very Happy
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't say it's too early, I have bought a couple of bits over the last week as they were in the sale, as we know silly to miss a bargain!. I'm going to be 13 weeks on tuesday. I'm feeling really sicky still the tiredness and mood swings have been pretty easy this time so not had to worry. Lucky for the OH as he don't have to put up with me being so unpredictable Laughing Finding it hard to sleep at night and stay asleep, and it's not because I need a wee, just because I can't sleep. Damn forgot how rotten carrying a baby makes u feel. At least we have seen the little jelly bean who is making me feel like this. Smile
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
hello

well i have bought loads of stuff grabbed the bargains when i have seen them
i got my results for my downs test and im 1 in 99000 so i really glad about that just the 20 week scan to worry about now lol i have found my self worring more this time than the other two times i think it my age this time

glad to hear everyone felling better

not long now ladies 26 week once xmas is over it will go really quick
any body picked any names
im really struggling for boys names
girls we have picked katie evie layla mia up to now lol
Lostinspace
Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
I have worried more this time too and it's my 4th, wow what was I thinking..... We have picked Aiden James for a boy and we have picked Ellie Jade for a girl....
Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 am 
Post subject:
hiya

i think its just our hormones when were thinking omg it will be a huge shock to us as my daughter will be 10 when our new one arrives so all those peacefully nights sleeps are out the window i wont know what im doing lol im used to sleeping but at least they can help..

love your names there really nice
my hubby likes william but its not for me i just cant see my self calling my son william
i like harrison my son likes matty and my daughter likes jamie but im like NO WAY i go through all the pain so im picking the name lol im mean its only fair right? lol

speak soon ............
looby82
Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls, please can i join you, thought i was a march mummy but at my scan today they say i am 13 weeks and due 28th feb! so few days further on than i thought! scan was amazing, so clear! i have a little girl already, amelia, who is 17 months and adorable! just had a catch up on all your posts, hope you all ok xxx

Lostinspace
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 am 
Post subject:
I'm not the only one to jump from march mummy to a feb one..... Looks like were due the same day. Will be a case of who delivers first. Good luck and welcome to feb mums.
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to feb mums sarahwoods and looby, if your a day late it could be a leap day baby! Smile

How is everyone else feeling.

We haven't got anything in terms of shopping for baby yet as got alot of unisex stuff as didn't know what we were having last time and still got all of Thomas's things. We will have to buy him a bed as he is still in the cotbed and will have to replace a few things like steriliser and change mat as they are worn out.

not feeling as tired at moment but just waiting for next teething session and sleepless nights Sad but did help having 2 weeks signed off work unable to go very far or do anything.

Got maternity risk assessment in work on tues which should be interesting as i'm a food microbiologist and handle live bacteria.
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular