February 2012 :)

scotchmi5t
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, just thought I'd pop by and see how you're all doing. Its been 17 weeks since I lost mine (ectopic) but we are trying again. Might take a bit longer since I lost a tube. Just feeling a bit sad at the moment, but glad you're all doing well. You never know, I might be starting another group next year x
donnaxx
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hunny
dont give up it will happen keep your chin up Thumbs up
im sure it wont be long .. what worked for me was just to chill out about it and try and not be to stressed every month and it tends to just happen
look those story's you read about ivf couple's after having a ivf baby they tend to conceive naturally
thinking of you keep in touch

donna xx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
scotchmi5t wrote:
Hi girls, just thought I'd pop by and see how you're all doing. Its been 17 weeks since I lost mine (ectopic) but we are trying again. Might take a bit longer since I lost a tube. Just feeling a bit sad at the moment, but glad you're all doing well. You never know, I might be starting another group next year x

Good to see you being positive hun, we have so many set backs to get to where we want to be but being positive and receiving lots of positive vibes will hopefully help you get your good news very, very soon x
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Hows everyone getting on? All good with my lil man and he is kicking so much now. I'm waking up a lot in the night and just can't seem to get a good night sleep with the toilet trips and needing a drink. Wow hasn't the time flown by and really counting down the weeks now. Off to buy the buggy today am so excited. We have made great progress with the baby shopping just got the crib to get now and with bedding and more clothes and baby milk then think thats it, well I think. Will be thinking abiout starting to do hospital bag in dec/jan depending on how I feel.
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
good luck scotchmi5t, will be thinking bout you and wishing all the best xx

time is flying now, and it will even more with xmas and new year coming up! feeling kicks now so exciting!

want to get xmas shopping done early but stuck for ideas for some people!

who is planning on breastfeeding, anyone thought bout it yet? i did with amelia and found it so rewarding and convenient.

saw consultant couple of weeks ago, as had emergency caesarean with amelia after 23 hours of labour but he has discharged me and said we will try for normal birth so fingers crossed!

take care xxx

Lostinspace
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
I've decided im going to totally bottle feed, this is due to probs I've had in the past with latching and how time consuming it can be and wanting the OH to be able to feed too. I'm wanting to get xmas shopping done, finances pending as to what people get this year. I have one very active lil man and daily his movements have become predictable which re assures me. Having lots of problems with sleping and can't get comfy, must have slept about 3 hrs all night Sad Tirednes seems to be getting the better of me and the lack of motivation. At the stage already where I want the rest of pregnancy to fly by and meet lil one and get myself back to feeling how I was pre pregnancy.
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
bless you sarah, i know what you mean, but try to enjoy being pregnant as it is such a special time shared just by you and baby, when baby arrives you have to share them a bit hehe! xxx

donnaxx
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone
like you sarah im totally tired all the time i cant sleep just tossing and turning all night i find it just so difficult walking to the shops and back im panting for breath got 13 weeks to go and counting !!!!! husband been told that he might be laid off in 4 weeks but its not for sure yet so trying to get all the pressies in now ...
we have picked a name katie-rose and on a positive note can still get in my jeans just cant put weight on i lost loads at first and have put that back on but only put only 3 lbs in total so hows thing going for you ladies
xxxxxxx
sheore
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Glad to see everyone is doing well even if tired. Managed to avoid getting gestatioonal diabetes this time round which means i can havea chocolatey Xmas Very Happy
Been so busy with working full time, looking after father in law and Thomas (who still wakes up and cries several times every night) that most nights i'm in bed by 8.30
Not had time to sort out baby bits but only thing that I really need is a moses basketand hospital bag bits.
Bubbles is very active, more than thomas and enjoys kicking anything that touches my belly.

Going to go to bed now and hope to speak to you all soon if I can find the time
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
wow very quiet on here! hope you are all well. the time is flying by! hope you all had good xmas and new year, we did, amelia loved it! house still upside down not finished bathroom or amelia's room, not sorted out old baby stuff to see what we need, dont finish work till 15th feb (only part time though) argh need to get organised! feeling well though and amelia is an absolute treasure so all is good too happy to stress! take care xxx

Lostinspace
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:32 am 
Post subject:
We had a lovely xmas, had family to visit and now glad to be getting back to normality. I can't believe now on the home stretch for us feb mummies to be. We have everything ready for our lil man and just need OH to get the big bits out from the attic soon. Thinking about packing hospital bag too in the next couple of weeks. This pregnancy has flown by, I'm now at the stage where I am like wow can't believe another little one will be here about 8 weeks. My lil lady has just started nursery so perfect timing for me to try and slow down a bit. Hope everything is going well for you others.
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
So good to see all you girls are keeping well, albeit a little stressed and tired but your little bundles will be so worth the struggle.

As my due date approaches, I am getting more and more sad knowing that our little angels weren't strong enough to stay with us and they were just not meant for this world. I will be keeping check on this thread to see how you all get on. Best of luck girls xxx
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
I saw your post asking about the pre eclamsia, seems the docs still really have no idea what caused your prem labour. I really hope you manage to have a little one or two at somepoint....... I cannot imangine how you must be feeling and think about you often and what you have/are going through. Maybe when your due date approaches you should have a little memorial for you 2 angels, to celebrate what would have been a happy time? Good to see you are staying stong. xx
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
sarahwoods83 wrote:
I saw your post asking about the pre eclamsia, seems the docs still really have no idea what caused your prem labour. I really hope you manage to have a little one or two at somepoint....... I cannot imangine how you must be feeling and think about you often and what you have/are going through. Maybe when your due date approaches you should have a little memorial for you 2 angels, to celebrate what would have been a happy time? Good to see you are staying stong. xx

Thanks Sarah, I hope you're getting plenty of rest and being well looked after.

I hadn't thought about what we should do for their official due date. That's probably cos Im a bit confused when it would have been. The hospital told us 7th Feb but because it was a twin pregnancy, they had said they wouldnt allow me to go beyond 38 weeks which was the 3rd week in Jan. In one way that is possibly a good thing because I will never have that one date to dwell on...if that makes sense Question

In December me, my DH and our friends ran a charity run in memory of Sam & Olivia and our friends have suggested we all do the same again each year and we will have that in memory of them. I love the idea of that as it was day of a lot of tears but a LOT of smiles of happiness for what we achieved in their name.

take care hun x
Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
oh komolafe i am so, so sorry, i didnt know till reading your post above what had happened, it seems so unfair, just looked up some of your other posts on other forums, i am crying my eyes out i feel so heartbroken for you Sad hope you are doing ok, as ok as can be expected. thinking of you and wishing you all the best for the future xxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular