Our due date is here :(

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:13 pm 
Post subject: Our due date is here :(
I have read so many posts in this forum and the pain of a loss seemed unbareable. Everytime i came in here i would be thinking "I hope i never have to do this".

But today here we are, sending much love to our beloved twins, today should have been their birthday.

I am now 26 weeks pregnant and over the moon but if i could have one wish today it would be that i had you here as well. All 4 of our babies. But sadly it's not to be, that doesn't mean we don't think about you every passing day.

Happy birthday babies we love you forever.
Love always, Mummy, Daddy, Big sister Rinoa and little baby brother or sister to be. xxxxxxxx

P.s. Thank you for keeping this little bump safe. xxxxxxxxxxxx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:47 am 
Post subject:
Awww honey Sad Do you have any plans for today?!
The babies are still looking after you's all. You've got 2 guardian angels xx

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
ah hun, such a hard one. My brother and SIL lost twins, Hope died after 4 months, Cariad was stillborn at 7.5 months. They have done a lovely thing - they planted a lovely tree in a huge pot (in case they move!!) and have 2 small slate stone things in the roots, representing the twins. That way it's always there, growing, and it's a small place to go a grieve quietly whenever they need to. If you haven't done anything, it is really good to have something like this, as it's a grief not everyone understands.

Thinking of you today, hope you are OK

Anna
xx
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you hun and yeah it looks like we had the same idea. We planted a tree as well, just a little 1 but the same we left it in the pot as we are hoping to move house soon.

It sounds like you bro and sil had it alot tougher than us hun, ours were lost at 6 weeks then the 2nd at 16 weeks. It must be so hard for your family to cope with and i wish them well.

As we never got to find out the sex of them or name them we didn't know really what else we could do, but just after the mc i found a tatoo of stars and stardust that really stuck out and made me think of the twins, so i was gonna get it in memory of them, then of course we fell pg again december so i'm having that done when bubbas born along with my other kids names on me coz i already have my OH's.

Thanks again girls, it means alot. xxx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
sarahtitch8
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
big big hugs. It was a good idea to plant a tree. xxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular