Newbie on clomid....anyone else on clomid?

LAULAU
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:05 pm 
Post subject: Newbie on clomid....anyone else on clomid?
Hi
I have just joined this site and have found this website great with all the information and stories.

We have been trying for a baby for just over 2.5 years with no joy! I have had all the tests and they have all come back clear although I do have a tilted uterus. Hubby has also been tested and we were told the results were satisfactory - he has quite a few lazy ones lol.

I have been on clomid for 9 months and have one month left. We are also on the waiting list for IVF which we have been advised maybe the end of the year.

I'm due my period on friday and have for the last 3 days had very sore nipples - sorry TMI! I've never experienced this on clomid before and am not sure if it is a good sign or my hormones all over the place. I cant help but build my hopes up. I've only ever had sore nipples when I ovulate and that has been when I wasnt on clomid. I have had day 21 blood tests and it shows that I am responding well to clomid.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has any advice for me and who is also on clomd.

Good luck girls

Lau x
Laura77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Wow! 9 mos on Clomid, by the middle of month 3 I was ready to kill someone! You're so lucky to not have had any side effects. My pg symptoms are completely different to any normal cycle, this could finally be your lucky month! Only thing you can do is wait - if you can, wait until the day you're due on - and TEST!

GOOD LUCK!!!
Resa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 am 
Post subject: Using Clomid for the first time
Hi, I've used Clomid for the first time this month(29Jun-03JUl) and we did the
nessasry, lol, now I have a milky white discharge that I've never had before. Does anyone know if Clomid can cause this. My period is due tomorrow but have not had
any normal symptoms that usually comes before my period. Im so excited to be able to actually be able to conceive, but must admit Im not the most informed person here. lol
Thanks for any info.
ozzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!
I conceived on my 2nd cycle of clomid after 5yrs ttc and suffering 3x m/c's. I've heard lots of success stories from clomid on here! Very Happy I also have a tilted uterus. 21day bloods and internal examinations showed I wasent ov after my last m/c. Clomid appears to have sorted me out though. The month after u stopped b/f my DD, I had AF to visit and fell pregnant. Shocked my gp said it is very common but I was told it was very unlikely we would be able to conceive again without clomid so we didn't think to use anything.
Fingers crossed for u and all the other ladies on Clomid.
Xx

Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
[url=http://lilypie.com]
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi there!!

I am on clomid at the moment again have been told no serious issues with fertlity had all the tests done my OH's SA was above average and all my results where fine!
I have a Bicornate utuerus which means its heart shaped instead of pear shaped so I am higher risk of MC and twins although they say its not related to fertility the only thing that can happen is the egg can be released from one side and swimmers head the other way, yet surely we cant have been that unlucky for nearly 2 and a half years Rolling Eyes

I was given 6 months worth of clomid but only took it for three months then had a break from it, it made me feel terrible!
Tried it again this month as we are back at the gynea on the 15th Sep and I am not sure where we are going to go from here last time I saw them it was IVF talks but I am scared for that! xx
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,i have tried clomid for two months ,i felt awful and was possessed Twisted Evil so had to stop.I have just taken my first tamoxifen similar to clomid does same,but hopefully not make me mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing .I do KNow someone who had clomid and is now having triplets she is about18wks Very Happy so cant wait to see how she gets on.good luck to you all xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular