RE: AM I PREGNANT FINALLY

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject: RE: AM I PREGNANT FINALLY
Hi all hope everyone is ok well for two months been having symptoms and spotting, Had a test 17 days on it was a BFN doc said hold on two more weeks if no period test again well i did hold on its been 17 days late today took a pregnancy test and it was a BFP whooooo, was quiet faded but defo two lines in a cross was also clear blue digital, Been out for six hours come back looked at did i did at 1pm this afternoon and the positive line has faded, Whats this mean please help there was two there at 1pm now hours later the positive line has faded still can see it very very slightly but not as good as you could see at 1pm this after, Please help someone i really hope i am i got told a line is a line no matter what and there was defo two in a cross before the ten minute expiry time and stayed like that till 5pm then i went out now come back and its gone, Thanks to everyone who replys to this i am ever so nervous xxx
CJT
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hello there, I wouldn't worry about the actual lines fading on the test. The fact that they were there in the first place would seem to me that you are very much pregnant!! Congrats!!
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i agree, i totally wouldnt worry! A line is a line congratz Very Happy ! The line would have faded as the test dried out, making it even less noticeable as it was already faint in the 1st place!

Have a H&H 9 months
x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular