First Pregnancy and need someone to talk to

IDE
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject: First Pregnancy and need someone to talk to
Hi all,

Im 28+4 weeks pregnant and am 24yrs old. I don't have many friends where I live and nobody I can really talk to about pregnancy apart from my mum and my sisters friend.
I've had a really bad pregnancy so far - being admitted to hospital 3 times already for sickness and possible blood clot. i am scared senseless as this is all new to me. Does anyone have any advice on how to cope? The one thing i'm glad of is im having a girl and she's healthy and constamtly kicking. am i wrong to worry so much?
babyfallon
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:56 pm 
Post subject: hello
Hi im 22 weeks and i really worry about stuff.
I do have a partner so its alot easier on me. But it doesn't stop me from worrying about things especially money and how we will cope.
I just wanted to say hi and your not alone.

Kelly x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
HI, Im 21 and am 15 weeks pregnant. Its normal to worry, i havent stopped aswell lol. Sorry youve had a rough time already but itl all be worth it in the end.

Keep your chin up and im here if you wana chat xx Wink
IrishMammy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:14 am 
Post subject: Re: First Pregnancy and need someone to talk to
IDE wrote:
Hi all,

Im 28+4 weeks pregnant and am 24yrs old. I don't have many friends where I live and nobody I can really talk to about pregnancy apart from my mum and my sisters friend.
I've had a really bad pregnancy so far - being admitted to hospital 3 times already for sickness and possible blood clot. i am scared senseless as this is all new to me. Does anyone have any advice on how to cope? The one thing i'm glad of is im having a girl and she's healthy and constamtly kicking. am i wrong to worry so much?

Hi, I'm 39 weeks today Very Happy I'm 23 yrs old and I don't have many friends who I can talk to about being pregnant either. You seem like you have been through the mill already but I promise you everything is going to be fine and once your little girl is in your arms you will feel a lot better. The main thing is to look after yourself - get plenty of rest and go on forums like these and chat to people in your situation as it makes you feel better, you don't feel like you are the only one. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

If you want you can always email me
Take care xxxxxxx Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular