Huge grump

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm 
Post subject: Huge grump
Hey ladies - am relatively new to AskBaby and even to TTC - we TTC'd January - March, and then had to take a break with no BDing at all (NIGHTMARE going to that from TTC every other day like good little rabbits!), which was meant to end this weekend, only now I get told that actually we have to wait three further weeks... so I'm in an almighty huff with OH and feeling like the goal posts are always moving away from me and I just want to get back to TTC!!!
OH said 'yeh, another 3 weeks then we can get back to making babies' but he says it like it is nothing but for me three weeks is a bl8dy long time! Sad
I'm so pent up right now he'll be having to put up with me sobbing on his shoulder later and getting all upset - but for now, while I HAVE to wait to TTC AGAIN... any tips/clues/advice as to what I can be doing now that will help the TTC and BFP come quicker later?
I already don't drink or smoke so that's ok - but any other hints? A friend has recommended grapefruit/grapefruit juice - so I can start up with that and another said salad peppers too... so I'll start on them! I already take a pre-conception multivit with folic acid too...
Any things you did while TTC that helped you get that BFP result?!

Thanks for reading ladies & sorry to vent - just had to moan somewhere but trying hard to think positive (in all ways!) and be patient!
xxx

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun, sorry to hear how frustrated you are, the only advice I can offer you is to just try and look after yourself in the meantime, make sure you are rested and stress-free, take vitamins and eat healthily. Just enjoy your time together as a couple and when you least expect it, its prob gonna happen. If I was you I would just try and go with the flow ( no pun intended ) and enjoy each other, sometimes when your stressed out it makes it harder to concieve so chill, lie back and think of england hee hee xxxx
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your reply - I am calmer now and have taken a step back... I think a long week at work and a fwe work-related issues rather got on top of me and this was the last straw. OH and I had a chat and he is still very keen and supportive and I know we will get there someday. I needed to remember there is no rush and we will enjoy each other for a few months before worrying about 'trying' properly - which is what we had said already - that we would go with it and see what happened... Smile
Thanks again
x

Spuunionnn
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:24 am 
Post subject:
I know how you were feeling. We have having to take a break from ttc (have been trying for 2& 1/2 years now) because I've just been diagnosed with gallstones so I have to wait until after they decide if I need surgery or not. Then if they do decide I need surgery I have to wait again even longer until after the surgery. So frustrating as after two and a half year I don't really want to have to wait even longer, but there is no way I want to be in this pain when I'm pregnant and not able to take pain meds.
The wait sucks...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular